BROOKE BURKE IS SHOWING

By brendon October 25, 2006 @ 10:24 AM

Everyone agrees that pregnant chicks are creepy, but Brooke Burke still looks fantastic.  Maybe it's because she's only 4 months pregnant or maybe it's because Brooke Burke looks like Brooke Burke.  Either way, this is bad news for her fiancé David Charvet, because if I remember Mayan history right, and I'm pretty sure I do, if I eat the heart of my enemy, I gain their powers.

1. bryce 10/25/2006 11:18

Could her tits get any bigger? Hopefully… And pregnant chicks are creepy. It’s like Alien. Except when it chews it’s way out, the ‘parents’ think it’s ‘amazing’ that it can poop itself and gurgle incoherently. I suspect mind control…

2. T-bird 10/25/2006 11:19

something tells me that baby is going to come out with a head dimples like a golf ball. you know this guy is banging her like crazy before she turns into a manatee.

3. jb 10/25/2006 11:20

This chick has such ugly ass leathery feet.They were ugly before….they’ll be ugly after she has the kid!

4. mark07 10/25/2006 11:38

Will her mommy milk taste like Silicone or salt water? From the looks of things there will be a lot of it.

5. Monkeypants 10/25/2006 11:41

How does pregnancy give you ugly feet? LOL…She was looking amazingly hot on Rockstar: Supernova, before she started showing. You could tell then…she had that glow. Something about pregnancy made her a lot less annoying…she has all the personality and “acting ability” of an android, but somehow even her “So, are you guys ready to rawwwwwwk?” was kinda cute. I went from wanting to kill her ever time she opened her mouth to…I don’t know…wanting to protect her from cave bears, bring her fire, and skin wolves to keep her warm. Mmm…primal.

6. eruditeshite 10/25/2006 11:42

Her fake tits are awful. There’s a good chance those silicone baps won’t be able to deliver milk. How “womanly” will she feel then?

7. Monkeypants 10/25/2006 11:45

Her fake tits RULE! If all they do is provide us with something to look at first thing in the morning, then I’m happy with them. I don’t plan on nursing from them, or having to look at them in 20 years. All hail the miracles of modern surgery!

8. eruditeshite 10/25/2006 11:53

Monkeyspank, here is proof positive…http://www.top-famosas.com/brooke-burke/brooke-burke-1.jpg. East-West nipples! Ewwwww!

9. Zero 10/25/2006 11:57

Of for the love of fucking god! Not her first puppy you dingleberries – her third or fourth kid so who gives a rats ass about silicone milk or turning into a manatee. Monkeypants is dead on – she has no personality or acting ability at all? But then she has a slamming body and bounces back after each and every slimy little Brookelet that she pops out. Doubtful that the hairy ass she-beasts squeezing out your hellspawn can say the same? Mwa ha ha ha.

10. Monkeypants 10/25/2006 11:59

Hmm…yeah, they are weird, I’ll give you that. They have a nice shape to them, though. They look awesome clothed. To me, she’s nothing but eye candy anyway…brown, dimpled, overly plucked, outrageously proportioned eye candy. She’s the human equivalent of cotton candy. Brooke Burke and spun sugar both leave me with sticky fingers…

11. Monkeypants 10/25/2006 12:03

Thanks Zero! I thought this one was only her second…she looks great for a mom of 3.5, by anyone’s standards. This one is supposed to be a baby girl, too, according to what she said when Dave Navarro outed her pregnancy on Rockstar.

12. Bizarrkley 10/25/2006 12:10

Is it wrong that if my wife were to die tonight, I’d want to bang her tomorrow?

13. bryce 10/25/2006 12:16

Biz: Yes, it’s called Necrophillia. Shame. On. You.

14. Scoobster 10/25/2006 12:21

Pregnant women are gross. And anyone who uses the word “preggo” in a complimentary or (*vomit*) sexy context should just die and spare the gene pool.

Fake tits suck too.

15. Cindy 10/25/2006 12:21

OK…how the FUCK does being pregnant make you creepy? I’m fucking pregnant you FUCKING TARD. Get in the fucking TOOLSHED with FEDERTARD, idiot BRANDON!!! Don’t you know pregnant women are half crazy? *comes unglued, pulls out both barrels* I think you should rethink that statement and pregnant women are half crazy, not creepy. I’ll tell you what fucking creepy is. Creepy is a 40 yr old man trying to seduce a teenager online. Creepy is the mailman who comes into my work and talks about boobies on the beach in Mexico when no chick in her right fucking mind would touch that cock if it had a dozen condoms on it. Creepy is my boss. And for all you assholes making fat jokes about pregnant women, DON’T FUCKING FORGET YOUR MOTHER WAS A BIG FAT WORLD RECORD BREAKING COW WHEN SHE WAS KNOCKED UP WITH YOU! YOUR MOTHER WAS FUCKING CREEPY WHEN YOU WERE IN HER BELLY, AND IT WAS *YOU* THAT MADE HER CREEPY YOU CREEP! You should have your breeding rights revoked. Some of us actually take care of ourselves enough not to look bad pregnant. Ignorance breeds stupid men who make stupid blanket statements. That is all! /FULL CRAZY MODE

16. jenifer 10/25/2006 12:30

wow. Ummmmm Cindy? Perhaps after you pop out the devil that caused you to grow horns you should rethink your reproductive rights. According to your choice of words its obvious you’re gonna be aces raising your kid. Oh and when you get on a website that quite obviously makes fun of people, whatever condition they’re in, you shouldn’t take it too seriously. Or you should lighten the fuck up.

17. T-bird 10/25/2006 12:33

she may look great and be able to bounce back after so many kids but has her vagina bounced back? was it as tight like before she became a cock hungry whore? has anyone here had before and after sex with a woman that has had a bunch of kids crawl out of her hole? just curious. i recently saw a plastic surgery show where a woman wa getting a “poon lift” cause her stuff was so blown apart during labor that when it healed it looked like a mound of fettuccine. yick. she couldn’t even fuck right. her husband was all sorts of happy though to have that shit ripped open again and put back right.

18. erin02 10/25/2006 12:36

these are really beautiful photos. pics 2 & 3 are the kind of photos i would want to put in the baby book, or frame. they look very happy.

19. Sebastian 10/25/2006 12:40

Jenifer – you don’t seriously expect rational thought from a pregant woman… on this website?

20. Robert 10/25/2006 12:43

Uh-Cindy. I don’t think pregnant chicks are creepy. But -uh- your not really helping the cause with that nuclear rant. That said: Yeah, I would be tapping Brooke every fucking day (not to mention give her her daily protein shake).