ASHLEE SIMPSON AND TAYE DIGGS?

By brendon November 22, 2006 @ 9:47 AM

The New York Post says today that Ashlee Simpson was seen last week at G Spa in New York getting very cozy with Taye Diggs.  Who, by the way, is married.  According to Page Six:

Taye Diggs was spotted "cheek to cheek" with Ashlee Simpson at G Spa last week. They took tequila shots and were intimately whispering and intertwining arms for a half hour.  A rep for Simpson says she and Diggs are "just friends."

Holy Christ.  How awesome would it be if Ashlee started doin black guys.  That would kill Joe for sure.  Now we just need her to step up from the non-threatening black man to black dudes like Michael Clark Duncan.  And you'll know when she starts getting hollowed out by dudes like that because every time her skinny ass opens her mouth, a beam of sunlight will hit the floor between her legs.

1. Doctress Leisa 11/22/2006 09:59

“And you’ll know when she starts getting hollowed out by dudes like that because every time her skinny ass opens her mouth, a beam of sunlight will hit the floor between her legs.” Destined to become a classic.

2. slip 11/22/2006 10:02

yeah that was bad man.

3. James01 11/22/2006 10:02

4. Viv 11/22/2006 10:09

Oh ew, but that’s beautiful.

5. dave04 11/22/2006 10:11

wow she’s had alot of work done…she looks like brittany murphy now…

6. Nick08 11/22/2006 10:17

T.O. says he wants to date Ashlee. I would love to see that because you know its only a matter of time before he kicks Joe’s ass.

7. graller 11/22/2006 10:19

I just have to say that Ashlee is MUCH hotter then Jessica these days.

8. WilliamtheBloody 11/22/2006 10:23

This is going to suck. Black guys aren’t stupid enough to film themselves banging her.

9. bryce 11/22/2006 10:27

Can’t wait for Joe to melt down: “If this was 50 years ago etc. etc. etc.”

10. Lisa 11/22/2006 10:36

She looks like someone else. Does a nose make that much difference?!

11. Julz 11/22/2006 10:52

I just got into trouble for snorting while my husband was telling me something. That last line is going to stay with me for-evah!

12. sandman 11/22/2006 10:58

great, I just laughed my so hard I almost got busted for reading this at work.

13. Ass Tagger 11/22/2006 10:58

I’d hit it.

14. cappadonna 11/22/2006 11:05

is it just me or does ashlee look like a completely different person. i guess black guys like physically alterted white chicks. hopefully their babie can get plastic surgey before anyone notices how ugly or multi-racial they are.

15. JC 11/22/2006 11:14

I think young Ashlee spent too much time sliding down the banister…Well, this might explain why Joe just bought a controlling interest in:

16. Aaron 11/22/2006 11:33

Between Kosmo Kramer, Will Smith and some potential Simpson family miscegenation, Tyler Durden is really bringing out the cream of the crop in the comments section this week!

17. Robert 11/22/2006 11:38

“And you’ll know when she starts getting hollowed out by dudes like that because every time her skinny ass opens her mouth, a beam of sunlight will hit the floor between her legs.” — new all time best. Brendan, I’m going to have start using that one.

18. Robert 11/22/2006 11:39

On the bright side, Joe won’t have to worry about Ashley’s gag reflex anymore!

19. Jim01 11/22/2006 11:42