BRIT DOESNT UNDERSTAND PANTIES, CAMERAS

By brendon November 28, 2006 @ 8:52 AM

Holy Christ.  To see any more of Britney Spears, a babies head would have to be crowing.  I feel like I should send her flowers.  Unless you can get an STD from pictures, in wish case I'll send her an angry note.  If you couldn't already tell, these are super NSFW.  And just so you know, the second six pictures are just close-up's of the first six.  And when I say "close up", I mean "CLOSE THE FUCK UP".  Seriously, if you have intimacy issues, don't even open them.

JoeBlow 11/28/2006 09:06

Huston we have a problem.

Hater 11/28/2006 09:07

This girl is fucking crazy. She wants the attention! She is just showing it off.

Hater 11/28/2006 09:08

I for one know if my top is too high cause I can feel a cold breeze. How the hell can she not feel that cold breeze on her bum cheeks.

Matt 11/28/2006 09:09

She has a pretty kitty.

trashcan 11/28/2006 09:09

wow. c-section scars ahoy. you can kind of make it out in the banner pic, and it’s real obvious in the second to last shot. awesome.

James01 11/28/2006 09:10

she looks like hell

JoeBlow 11/28/2006 09:11

Matt if you think that is a pretty kitty you have some serious issues. That pussy is far from pretty.

Meredith 11/28/2006 09:11

Obviously there is a severe panty shortage in Celebrityland.
    Somebody should start a charity.

Eduardo 11/28/2006 09:13

If you haven’t figured it out, this is intentional. I mean,think about it- Tired old baby-making fucked-out broad wants to be seen as a sex symbol again. Pictures of Paris Hilton & Lindsey Lohan dominate the web. So Ms. Caesarian-Section-Scar here has always been willing to walk the “im damn near naked” line, so this time she decides to cross it, with deniability no less: “Oh it wasn’t my fault, it was those nasty nasty men with the camera’s, and they invaded my privacy”. Betcha $10.

Gary 11/28/2006 09:14

This was totally planned.
    Paris looks like she is giving her a tip in the first picture. And Britty looks like she is listening and trying to psych herself up to show her stuff.

Yeek…

Juan 11/28/2006 09:15

i think if you look at the banner photo you can see Britney’s panties hanging out of Paris Hilton’s mouth.

Juan 11/28/2006 09:16

you know, these could be fake, since I don’t see “K-Fed wuz heer” tattooed on her crotch.

Juan 11/28/2006 09:17

wait one more…this could all be a promotional bit for Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears starring in (wait for it) “The Vagina Monologues.” (rim shot)

slip 11/28/2006 09:19

now that is friggin ridiculous. i thought she had some brains for dumping the bum but now i know better.

Joey 11/28/2006 09:24

“a pig is a pig and that’s that!” not really what it was meant for but it will do… go ahead boys, it’s pud pullin’ time!

Joey 11/28/2006 09:26

as a side note, she looks like a melting courtney love and her extensions couldn’t be worse…

Nat 11/28/2006 09:28

if you look in the pics with her legs wide open you can see a bunch of pubic hair all over her ass cheeks – it also looks like there is some red/brownish fluid leaking over her – my tip for britney is if you are going to flash your VAJAYJAY try giving it a shave and a wipe first

aggrieved 11/28/2006 09:31

When you’re wearing a dress that ends at your hip and no panties like Britney’s doing, you can’t really say that your dress accidentally rode up on you. Paris should really teach her to be at least a little more subtle about it.

Doctress Leisa 11/28/2006 09:34

Holy Christ, what’s next? A back seat modified into a GYN exam table so that these skanks must remove their legs from the stirrups before exiting the car? I think so. Because I really believe the Three Skankateers won’t be satified until we have looked straight into their wombs.

Willie Beamin 11/28/2006 09:39

That car is awesome…She really has to spread her legs to get out of that car.