THE SIMPSONS MOVIE TRAILER!

By brendon November 13, 2006 @ 5:52 AM

The most anticipated movie of 1992 finally has a full trailer, so put down your Goosebumps book, grab a Crystal Pepsi and gather around to watch a clip for a movie that’s at least 15 years overdue. The trailer reveals almost nothing even vaguely resembling a plot or storyline, but it is pretty funny nonetheless and makes you maybe think it will be worth the wait. Just like the next Chris Gaines record.

Better quality here.  High-res here.

1. WilliamtheBloody 11/13/2006 09:08

Two hours of Homer saying Doh!? Who needs original or funny, sign me up!

2. Edge 11/13/2006 09:55

Oh man, I had my doubts about the writing, but that rock and a hard place gag just set them aside, I officially cant wait for this movie anymore :P

3. Gavin 11/13/2006 10:13

Looks like they might be onto something here.
    My guess is they spent the last 15 years doing that damned GCI bit.

4. Robert 11/13/2006 11:02

Cowabunga, dude! Yeah, this tells us nothing what the movie is about (unfortunately). On the other hand, I like the two gags in the clip. Might be worth watching at the dollar movies – but I want to see what the movies actually about before I shell out $9.00 or even $6.50 discount.

5. T-bird 11/13/2006 11:41

i stopped caring about the simpson’s in the last millenium. does anyone still watch that show? i’m with robert—i’ll catch it at the $1 cinema

6. davebo 11/13/2006 11:55

Actually last night’s episode was pretty amusing. I loved the Krusty PETA bit. As for $9.50 to see the same stuff on a larger screen with kids kicking my chair? I’ll wait for dvd thanks.

7. Lindsay02 11/13/2006 14:57

Chris Gaines. Ha ha hilarious!

8. JoeBlow 11/13/2006 15:12

The Simpson’s rule and this movie is going to be a blast. Granted I’ll wait and get it via netflix I’m sure it won’t disappoint and you gotta give them credit for the stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place.

9. That's Retarded 11/13/2006 17:16

That’s Retarded

10. AppleCandy 11/13/2006 17:44

I’m pretty sure this movie is gonna be what makes people think that the Simpsons have jumped the shark. Christ, that sentence almost makes sense.

11. Sam 11/13/2006 19:19

Matt Groening has ridden this whithered franchise like an birthday pony. The next time I want to squeeze blood from a rock, I’ll bug him for the instructions…which will be lodged up the ass of an overpriced, Chinese-made Simpson’s doll. Available at any one of the 5 million stores on earth that sell Simpson’s crap.

12. bj 11/13/2006 23:25

This movie is the indicator that the Simpsons jumped the shark?!?!?!

That happened so long ago.

13. Lisa 11/13/2006 23:35

I laughed despite myself.