LINDSAY LOHAN IS DEEP

By brendon December 07, 2006 @ 1:09 PM

God I can't believe there's already been 3 Lohan stories today, but Gawker has the complete text message that Lohan sent last week that lays out her drug induced vision of the future and the changes she's gonna make in Hollywood.  It's pretty fantastic.  The money shot might be, "Let's sue the tabloids for saying the things they say. Defamation of character. Amongst other illegal accusations, I will repeat this over and over to make my point. I am not fully aware of what these, again, accusations are, but I am fully and eagerly prepared to learn them".  I dare you to make less sense than that.

Subject: The Way of the future-Howard Hughes once said.  I am willing to release a politically/morally correct, fully adequite letter to the press if any of you are willing to help.  Simply to state my oppinions on how our society should be educated on for the better of our country.  Our people.  Also because I have such an impact on our younger generations, as well as generations older than me.  Which we all know and can obviously see.  People are just mean.  I am going to proceed with putting LR to court if need be for what she’s done to me.  Its my life.  I want to live it.  People cannot lie and think its okay to continue having done so.  Simply because they will do it again to someone else, and that is not alright with me.  I have had many ups and downs, as do we all.

you can read the rest here.

Lesley 12/07/2006 13:35

Ha FIRST!!

Lesley 12/07/2006 13:36

This bitch is straight gangsta retarded.

Monkeypants 12/07/2006 13:38

Um…WTF?!? In my “oppinion” she should just log on here, so we can help her achieve this glorious vision of the future. LiLo, we just want to help…

天才808 12/07/2006 13:46

boring

Doctress Leisa 12/07/2006 13:46
    Monkeypants 12/07/2006 13:46

These http://www.americanlegends.blogpsot.com fuckers…has anyone checked that site yet? It’s Jesus shit…you can sign the guest book w/o registering…

Monkeypants 12/07/2006 13:47

Leisa, you’re mumbling…

Doctress Leisa 12/07/2006 13:47

Hmmm, empty post….weird. I said it was not possible for me to care less about Lindsay at this point. One story a day about how retarded she is should suffice.

Rosie 12/07/2006 13:48

pardon my ignorance but…what/who is LR?

Rosie 12/07/2006 13:49

the greatest thing about the photo, btw, is that she’s posing with a bunch of manequins….and they all look more human than her.

T-bird 12/07/2006 13:53

lindsay is right. the focus of the world has been misdirected. now i’m sure she’ll be returning all the money she made back to her 1100 fans.

James01 12/07/2006 13:58

first i am gonna sue cheetos because my shoes are blue….nope, I tried, but i cant make less sense then lohan…

reggid 12/07/2006 13:58

A Ghandian tome indeed by the lovely Ms. Lohan. Power to the people, my sistah. Fight the power.

sandman 12/07/2006 14:01

yeah, who is LR? And On my God could she be any more entertaining? She reminds me of those stupid bitches in college that you could just fuck with their heads whenever you were bored. Mean, but kinda hard to care when someone is that stupid but not technically retarded.

James01 12/07/2006 14:01

“I am willing to do anything I need to get my life the way it should be and the way I work for it to be.”…..your drug dealer is waiting for your call sweety

Julz 12/07/2006 14:02

Any idea who LR might be? She’s in deep shit if this sack of crazy is after her.

Juan 12/07/2006 14:04

“LR”—it’s plain as day, people! “LR” is Paris Hilton’s initials! (in LiLo language and spelling) I’d still “adopt” her (Woody Allen style).

James01 12/07/2006 14:06

LR- oh thats leroy…LEEERROY JEEENKINS

James01 12/07/2006 14:07

I know theres a “at least I have a chicken” in that text message somewhere

Daniel01 12/07/2006 14:08

Where can we see the pics that were featured in today’s posts? She looks like a slam piece in those.