BARBARA WALTERS IS A F-ING LIAR

By brendon January 09, 2007 @ 10:01 AM

Rosie O'Donnell got into a shouting match yesterday with Barbara Walters – the executive producer of "the View" who hired O'Donnell for the show – fueled by O’Donnell's public war of words with Donald Trump.  Trump has said that Walters told him privately that she regrets hiring O'Donnell and wants to fire her.  The New York Post says:

The fight started around 8:30 a.m. when Walters, back from a two-week vacation, walked into the hair and makeup room at ABC studios and tried to hug O'Donnell … O’Donnell recoiled from Walters and yelled, "You kept me in the newspapers this whole time!"  Both "View" producer Bill Geddie and Walters tried to calm O'Donnell. Walters told her, "I did everything I could to squash the story" – prompting Rosie to scream,  "You didn't call me for 10 goddamn days, and you didn't tell me what you were going to say on television!" … Geddie jumped in and told her, "You've crossed the line." O'Donnell retorted, "Cameras are now outside of my house where my wife and kids are." She turned to Walters and said, "You went all around this and never called [Trump] a liar. You never said, 'Donald is lying.' You never called him a liar."   When Walters tried to defend herself, O'Donnell erupted, "Are you looking me in the face and denying you didn't tell him you didn't say this? You're a [bleeping] liar."

Aww, it's so cute when girls try to do stuff.  You would think they'd stick to things they're good at – like foxy boxing, jump rope or witchcraft – but sometimes they get all starry eyed and try to get jobs (*giggle* "look at me!  I'm a girl doctor!") but it always ends up in shouting matches over a boy.  Or tampons.  Everyone agrees that the best way to gauge a woman's worth is by looks, so I think the fault here should be split between Rosie and Barbara, because neither one is very pretty.  I also saw this study where they proved that flat chested girls steal.   I think it was at Harvard.

1. bryce 01/09/2007 10:07

And fat girls steal (food) also…

2. The_Doctor 01/09/2007 10:08

Pretty much mission accomplished for Trump then. Good work.

3. LoRider 01/09/2007 10:10

Soon Rosie will be checking her flower pots and light fixtures for microphones and cameras. It’s so sad to see someone losing it.

Except when it’s Rosie.

4. Matt 01/09/2007 10:17

Funniest post ever.

5. timaree 01/09/2007 10:19

i just seriously don’t get why you arbitrarily sided with the comb-overed one except for an opportunity to bash fat chicks. come on, be a little more fucking creative here. that’s so done.

6. JC 01/09/2007 10:20

No, flat chested girls become news anchors.

7. The_Doctor 01/09/2007 10:22

Just settle it with a pie eating contest…then we’ll see who’s boss. The chick with Trump in the banner picture is pretty foxy, but we all know chicks dig chestnut brown hair dye. Its not the money, thats a common misconception.

8. Cry me a river 01/09/2007 10:25

That’s retarded.

9. JC 01/09/2007 10:25

Why we should side with Trump (despite his pompousness): he kept the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe pageants in bikinis, when the feminists wanted them in parkas and reading UN manisfestos and pretending to have “talent”. He started a modeling agency, so girls could wear revealing clothing in fashion shows. Ironically, this means lezbos should thank DT, not Rosie. What did she ever do for them, anyway? Stayed in the closet for years. What courage.

10. BarbadoSlim 01/09/2007 10:30

The entertainment value of having that angry dyke pummel on WaWa for ten minutes would be PRICELESS!!!

11. The_Doctor 01/09/2007 10:30

Anyone responsible for the promotion and exploitation of young women as sex objects is going to get my vote every time especially when the conflicting party is a fat lesbian. There’s no real debate to be had here.

12. saba 01/09/2007 10:35

You are such a sexist. I can’t believe you post stuff like this and then post disgusting pics of flubby men and of Bloom picking his nose. God, I can barely remember the last time you did us women a favor… unless if you count the time with the pics of male models used by Nicky Hilton, and considering the guy’s balls, that wasn’t even a half a favor!!

13. Ed02 01/09/2007 10:37

The only thing that could make this better is if someone actually does steal Rosie’s “Wife”. Then the only thing that could top that would be if Rosie lost custody of the kids, had to pay child support and cough up some alimony. Then the only thing that could top that would be if Rosie started hittin’ the pipe and decided she could fly. Andthenandthen, shehitsthegroundbutdoesn’tdieandshelosesbothherlegsandandand.

Men in white suits have entered the room and I must go back to the common room now. That is all.

14. Doctress Leisa 01/09/2007 10:43

How awesome is it that Trump managed to cause Rosie’s total meltdown in the space of two weeks? Granted, she was never a paragon of sanity to begin with (check out her website–it’s like an internet Wall of Crazy), but the fact that he managed to turn her into a shrieking banshee in no time flat fills my heart with malicious glee.

15. Ass Tagger 01/09/2007 10:44

And in Rosie’s case, she’s giddy for being a “girl husband.” “My wife.” WTF is this world coming to when an obnoxious, fat “I don’t know when to shut the f**k up” fish-eater can spout on about “my wife” with a straight face? And she can’t settle this through foxy boxing or jump rope either because that’ll pretty much gross out the entire planet.

16. The_Doctor 01/09/2007 10:45

Saba, i don’t follow, are you being sarcastic? Why is posting an item about a fat lezza and an old woman having a fight doing us men a favour and excluding women?! Oh yeh, some real eye candy on show here!

17. Lisa 01/09/2007 11:05

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Wake me up with this story is over.

18. The_Doctor 01/09/2007 11:06

Can i not just wake you up for sex when i get home drunk as usual?

19. Brian 01/09/2007 11:11

I agree you with, Lisa. This whole story is pathetic. Didn’t Britney douche last night or something?

20. Doctress Leisa 01/09/2007 11:22

If they were fine, upstanding citizens who to went to church every week, were kind to children and friendly with their peers; if they didn’t drink/smoke crack/fuck their best friend’s boyfriends, didn’t pick their noses in public, didn’t show up at public appearances totally trashed, lie about their hospitalizations or waste away in front of our eyes…then what the fuck would we have to write about, people?