SCARLETT AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?

By brendon February 06, 2007 @ 9:50 AM

Despite flying in Jessica Biel for a date at the Sundance Film Festival just two weeks ago, Justin Timberlake is now rumored to be spending more and more time with Scarlett Johansson.  The two even spent Superbowl weekend together in Miami.  In Touch weekly says:

"They spent the whole weekend together" … The pair — who reportedly had a fling after she starred in his video "What Goes Around" — met up at his bungalow in the Delano hotel at around 3:00 a.m. on February 4 … Later that night Justin and Scarlett were spotted at an exclusive after-party at Mokai. "They were dancing and whispering in each other's ears," an onlooker says. "They were having a really good time together." At 3:30 a.m. on February 5, the pair snuck out the back door holding hands and headed back to the Delano for the night. Although Jessica is still in the picture, an insider says, "Justin and Scarlett are totally back on."

Honestly, is there anyone in Hollywood Scarlett Johansson hasn’t slept with yet.  I bet she just flips though People magazine and thinks, “Oh hey … I swallowed that guys sperm once…”

1. Ryan03 02/06/2007 10:12

Ugh, that’s one of the worst stories ever.

2. eeedlef 02/06/2007 10:13

second

3. Joey Pants 02/06/2007 10:14

It gives me another reason to hate him. She’s so goddamn hot!

4. MrFadedGlory 02/06/2007 10:17

Christ….I WISH I were in People Magazine

5. Jim 02/06/2007 10:20

Man, JT is going down my top ten with reckless abandon. If we find out tomorrow hes drilling Aria Giovanni Im gonna start to get upset.

6. bryce 02/06/2007 10:22

No wonder she gets tested for AIDS every few months… Lets hear it for girls with giant titays who like to fuck!

7. T-bird 02/06/2007 10:23

i love that JT is banging top notch snatch despite singing in falsetto and dancing like a spazz. and people thought nothing would come of this nsync-er. fathers, maybe it’s time to let your sons grow up to be slightly effeminant dancing boy band members.

8. Lisa04 02/06/2007 10:23

wow. why was he with Diaz for so long if he could have been sleeping with these girls?

9. kanselm 02/06/2007 10:25

How can I get in People magazine?

10. Jadine 02/06/2007 10:26

I agree with Lisa.

11. Jadine 02/06/2007 10:26

But maybe she’s a good lay.

12. Aaron 02/06/2007 10:31

Most of the Lisa’s I’ve ever known have been… I make it a point to get in their pants. For statistical reasons, of course…

13. slip 02/06/2007 10:35

she may be horny, but you gotta be kidding me. say it aint so.

14. Jadine 02/06/2007 10:36

Haha I meant Cameron… not Lisa. No offense to Lisa if she does happen to be a good lay of course.

15. Lisa04 02/06/2007 10:44

I’m a great lay, no offense taken of course :)

16. 02/06/2007 10:45

Justin had it all planned out from the get-go. Why else would he have wanted her in his video?

17. Lisa04 02/06/2007 10:45

oh- and Jadine, how good could she have been? High or not, he still would of had to look at her sober at one point. And probably without makeup.

18. Ben 02/06/2007 10:55

Why in God’s green earth would anyone “sneak out the back door” with that piece of ass. I snuck out the back door with many pigs in my day, but if I’m a straight guy…ohhhh, never mind. And just for the record, JT and backdoors just go together.

19. Zack 02/06/2007 10:57

I hear you, Lisa, but it’s important to show humility. For example, women keep telling me that I’m the greatest lover in the history of mankind, but I always tell them the truth is that I’m only about the fifth greatest, or maybe fourth, tops. As far as Justin goes, he’s got a LOT of lost time to make up for – and although he’s a mincing sissy that sings like a girl, it’s hard not to applaud the fact that he’s gotten off to a great start.

20. Ben 02/06/2007 10:58

I pretty sure her premonition inspired that hit single, “working on a sex farm”…christ is she hot! I would drink that whore’s bath water.