NICKY HILTON ISNT HELPING

By brendon June 01, 2007 @ 11:48 AM

Shockingly, Nicky Hilton does not feel that her sister Paris should be going to jail on Monday for repeatedly driving with a suspended license after a DUI.  Hilton says

"I think she should definitely be punished, but going to jail for a traffic violation is pretty absurd."

Oh fuck you whore.  Don't act like Paris rolled through a stop sign one night and the next thing you know a SWAT team repelled down from a helicopter and threw her ass in a camp.  They tried punishing Paris by suspending her license, and she ignored them and kept driving, so wtf are they supposed to do?  They could give her community service but she would just screw that up.  They would tell her to wash a cop car and somehow, as a result, fire breathing dragons would end up ruling the earth.  God knows how, but I have total confidence in her ability to fuck things up beyond all comprehension.

Emmysbf 06/01/2007 12:03

slut

Emmysbf 06/01/2007 12:03

and ohhh yeah 1st bithces!!

Aaron 06/01/2007 12:04

You are absolutely right.  I have friends like this.  I love them dearly but I've reached a point where I just don't allow them to be responsible for anything that might cause death, injury or harm to loved ones, pets or valuables…

Dan Daoust 06/01/2007 12:05

Just trying to wrap my head around Nicky Hilton pitching BlackBerries…

Aaron 06/01/2007 12:06

I've never seen Nicky look more awful than in the banner pic, btw.  Blotchy to the max!

cali 06/01/2007 12:07

Lol what do you expect from a dumb sl-ut, the only think smart that ever came out of her mouth was my semen.

Besides shes the fu-ck up who got in the vehicle drunk and risked other peoples lives she deserves what she gets and then some. I just wish they had stuck her in some cell with a huge lesbian who forced herself on her. That would truly be retribution.

ShipticCanker 06/01/2007 12:08

Lazy-eyed, cavern-cootered scofflaws, the both of 'em! Arrh!

foo 06/01/2007 12:10

Don't get me fucking started on this moron! She is worse than her whore sister!

Joey 06/01/2007 12:11

its hard to decide who is uglier. with the simpson sisters, its a no brainer. here, one looks like an alien and one looks like some old geezers trade in and wife trade up

RonDogg 06/01/2007 12:14

Both those bitches are fugly.

Condo MD 06/01/2007 12:15

Paris going to jail on Monday, Sunday is gonna be like Christmas Eve. I'll be too excited to sleep.

bryce 06/01/2007 12:20

Nicky seems to get more stupid and ugly every day…

eyeballs 06/01/2007 12:21

Geez, does she really think this?  I would say she's retarded, but that would be offending retarded people.

All Paris had to do was actually do her punishment. NOT DRIVE.  She could have sold a pair of shoes and hired a driver for the time she wasn't suppose to be behind the wheel.

Marla Singer 06/01/2007 12:30

i wonder if some vodka company will throw paris a multi-million dollar "welcome home from jail" party

Jesus H. Christ 06/01/2007 12:30

She has that look on her face like, "I just farted and I hope it doesn't smell."  Guess what sleazebag, it's you coochie that's making that odor.

Dirty Hairy 06/01/2007 12:32

Each day, Nicky looks more and more like that retarded chick in the American Apparel ads. Frightening.

BTW, is she and Paris aren't picture perfect example of worthless, silver-spoon cunts, I am a monkey's uncle. It's amazing that people like us haven't killed all of them and feasted on their bones.

Robert 06/01/2007 12:34

Definitely time to French Revolution on their asses.

God I hate go to work on Fridays…

Willie Beamin 06/01/2007 12:35

Nicky is the like the rejected sister.  All her business ventures….Denied

She needs to come up with something original.  I know how about a sex tape. Oh Wait Paris already did that.  Her sister is in jail and it is time to shine.

Of Course Not 06/01/2007 12:37

Ahahahaha…this is my favorite post ever.  You get 'em.

valkyrie 06/01/2007 12:39

A TRAFIC VIOLATION???  What a dumb cunt.