STUFF FROM ALL OVER

By brendon October 26, 2007 @ 12:35 PM

SOME GUY YOU DON’T KNOW IS IN TROUBLE  – Andre Birleanu – noteworthy only as one of the models on the VH1 show "America's Most Smartest Model" – was arrested yesterday and charged with sexual misconduct and aggravated harassment.  He allegedly groped a 19-year-old actress during a fashion party at a posh downtown restaurant.  And stuff like this is why I got out of modeling.  Perverts.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS HAVING TWINS – The New York Daily News says, "Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman could be doubling their family. A reliable source says she's expecting twins."  See.  Told you.

Slaappy 10/26/2007 11:38

Fistacular tities

someoneluvsu 10/26/2007 11:39

Hello Dolly!

awwkitten 10/26/2007 11:41

I heart Xtina, but I don't heart Xtina looking like a tranny.

sadface.

damNitJim! 10/26/2007 11:42

pregnancy doesn't suit all women.

unless they were born one.

tangocash0001 10/26/2007 11:42

too bad she doesn't live in the mid west. she could start up a dairy with those babies.

MG Admirer 10/26/2007 11:42

I could rest my beer on that ledge and it wouldn't spill.

MG Admirer 10/26/2007 11:43

tango – I believe the Wisconsin Cheese Board is right now making enquiries…

gotdang 10/26/2007 11:54

I heart Christina too, but now that I know she has to plug her ears with some creepy-looking substance to keep her brains from leaking out, I don't know – I just can't respect that.

Fluffy Bunny Feet 10/26/2007 11:54

That banner pic makes me think of The Nightmare Before Christmas

MG Admirer 10/26/2007 12:10

gotdang – LOL!

MG Admirer 10/26/2007 12:22

Strange – 3061 is posted to the main website and 3060 – this one isn't.

Slaappy 10/26/2007 12:45

Spoooky isn't it MG ?

Dirty Hairy 10/26/2007 13:05

Girls that wear a lot of make up like facial cumshots. True story!

Slaappy 10/26/2007 13:12

Hey ya changed the Titties shot of Xtina, tricky dicky Brand0n

Observer 10/26/2007 13:22

I can't read the text, yet…but who is this bitch and why is she wearing my semen?

gotdang 10/26/2007 13:25

Ah, the rotating banner pics.  All right, here's new smarm for the new pic.

Note to snickering bitches in the background:  I don't know what you're laughing at, but if it's the girl with the small breasts forcibly brought closer to create the illusion of cleavage and then bound by a tacky bedazzled dress, just remember this, the paparazzi wanted her photo, not yours.  You only think you're special.

I think that's funny.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

DB's Treasure 10/26/2007 13:52

What the hell is Christina's kids gonna look like??? I mean, she's gorgeous, but that goddamn troll that she keeps chained to a wall for a husband is one ugly, disgusting, unattractive human being.

Rick (with a silent P) 10/26/2007 13:53

THE MOST BORING STUFF I CAN FIND FROM ALL OVER

Fixed!

Jane, darling... 10/26/2007 13:56

i love christina too, she's got the voice, the body, the face. but she does need less makeup. if i could look hot with no makeup, i'd wear no makeup.. she should rock the natural look. isn't this a fashion forum?

in other and more exciting news, anyone heard "saturday night wrist" by deftones? just heard it. it's no white pony, but it's pretty good.. kimdracula is a great track.

Harvey Harbinger 10/26/2007 13:56

If that's the pic of the new wonderwoman, I'm sorely disappointed.  Linda Carter was largely responsible in relieving the pressure in my testicles from excess semen production.  I'm thinking Catherine Bell would make an awesome wonderwoman.  Or Selma Hayek if she could be deMexican'd a bit…