MARCIA CROSS IS NAKED

By brendon December 14, 2007 @ 11:41 AM

In October of last year, the story broke that over 200 naked pictures of "Desperate Housewives" star Marcia Cross, taken by her husband, were for sale to the highest bidder.  The story was that a company had been hired to remove trash from Marcia's home, the pictures were mistakenly put in the trash, and therefore she did not legally own them any more (more on that here).  Now, over a year later, the first few pictures have been leaked.  And here they are.  When asked for a comment, Marica said, "I'm pale and bony, just kind of unfortunate looking all the way around, so I don't see what the big deal is."  When reached in his palatial manor home, one top blogger agreed.  "Yeah that bitch is a mess and her kitty is freakin me out. Is there some kind of razor shortage I don’t know about?  It looks like she's giving birth to a clown."

1. DB's Treasure 12/13/2007 18:13

Wow, that is one disgusting looking bush! Hedge clippers, please!

2. DELINQ 12/13/2007 18:14

thankyouthankyou for the fully clothed banner pic and no preview pics

3. MaleBoy_ShaunDeWet 12/13/2007 18:17

Ah, I remember the good ol' MELROSE PLACE time. I cum on nearly every girl. My fave was, … damn. I forget the names. The hot shot of a female CEO. She played in Cold Seavers or TJ Hooker.

Anyway. This woman above just made my penis shrunk.

4. Hail 12/13/2007 18:18

Fantastic body, if not shaved, but eh who cares – she's hot, smart, and sexy.

5. Her Royal Highness 12/13/2007 18:20

She looks as if she could use the assistance of our gardening staff.

By the by, the head gardener has given us the assistance of his "gardening staff" on more than a few occasions. How saucy of us!

6. Mongoose 12/13/2007 18:21

I half expect Moses to be talking to that thing

7. MaleBoy_ShaunDeWet 12/13/2007 18:21

fap fap fap

8. DB's Treasure 12/13/2007 18:22

Yea, I'd seperate her bush with my tongue. I wonder if that batch of hair stretches through the taint and up the ass crack?

I hope so.

9. pepper 12/13/2007 18:23

Who cares

She is an old bag!

Casper The Friendly Gost comes to mind.

Lost my chub from the previous post!

UGH!

10. ShadowStar 12/13/2007 18:29

Wow, saggy tits AND a jungle bush. The only comfort is that her curtains *do* match the drapes.

11. Shireen 12/13/2007 18:30

dude, she's old. old people don't shave their snatches. it's science.

she actually didn't look nearly as bad as I was expecting, which isn't saying much. but I didn't go blind or turn to stone, so that's always a plus.

12. coffeeman 12/13/2007 18:33

Mongoose: I half expect Moses to be talking to that thing.

AHAHAHAHA – hard to top this, and so early in the thread too – damn.  So I'll just admit it: I'd have done her for sure back in the Melrose days, and I'd still do her now.  As long as the gardener has paid a visit by then – geez….

I pretty sure the name of the Melrose 'innocent one' actress was Courtney Thorne Smith.  She turned out to be a psycho on the show too, but oh man.  I rubbed a few out to her image, I'll tell ya….

13. coffeeman 12/13/2007 18:34

'I'm pretty sure…' - damn, I can't type….

14. DrunkenPig 12/13/2007 18:36

The answer is yes, I would fuck that hairy pussy! That's all. Fuck you very much!

15. Silverback 12/13/2007 18:37

See, now there is a professional actress. Art… pale, bony, bushy art mixed with a healthy dose of poor judgement. Eva Longoria, take note.

16. JoeBlow 12/13/2007 18:38

Yes, the pussy hair needs to be trimmed but I'd still dive into it. Would not be the first hairy pussy I've had in my face. I was 19 in in 1989 and trust me. Women back then had jungles down there. First time I ever had a pussy for real in my face was when I was 16 and all I could see was bush. You just learned to spit a lot back in the day.

17. pepper 12/13/2007 18:42

You guys are all100% correct.

Marcia Cross could be gross…like

18. Fred Garvin 12/13/2007 18:46

Am I the only black guy who likes to have his nose tickled by a womans big hairy bush when I am licking their butterhole ???

19. MaleBoy_ShaunDeWet 12/13/2007 18:47

I wouldn't bet a buck, that her snatch is hairy. I am really not sure on this. She must have a solid shaven puss'. Common'. All women over 40 with fancy haircuts have shaved puss'.

20. pepper 12/13/2007 18:49

, it's hard to go back once you've had it with out hairs.