THE BEST SUPERBOWL ADS WERE…

By brendon February 04, 2008 @ 1:41 PM

USA Today has their annual list of the highest rated Super Bowl ads, and shockingly, Sales Genie isn't at the very bottom.  Somehow the Iron Man (very cool final 5 seconds) ad and the Doritos girl (good voice) were considered worse.  I don't know how.  Here's how I assume the marketing department at sales genie works. STEP 1. Take 3 million dollars. STEP 2. Pile it up. STEP 3. Throw it in the trash. Once again they had ads they were just woefully inept and awful, but this year they added scathing racism. I can't even put my finger on why this one is so racist, but I just know that it is. I assume it's the accent. Because here's the thing, pandas don't talk, so when you give one a chopsticky accent, it just looks like you're making fun of Asians. It would be like you drew a bundle of dynamite with an Arab accent or a had a gay guy masturbating at a basketball game. I'm not sure what those last two would be products for, (maybe bullets and serious dicking) but I don't know what the fuck panda bears have to do with sales leads either, so suck on that.

dreamclaimer 02/04/2008 13:52

FIST m-f'ers!

MG Admirer 02/04/2008 13:54

boring sport.

Slack Jawed2 02/04/2008 13:55

I agree with MG.

Ass Tagger 02/04/2008 13:55

The sport is GREAT.  It's the game that was boring.  And the ads were a little lackluster this year as well.

Ass Tagger 02/04/2008 13:56

…..and the '72 Dolphins are still masturbating furiously.

Sarcasto 02/04/2008 13:59

Adzzzzzzzzz…..

HA HA HAAA!!!  Get it?  I put in the "zzz"'s to imitate a person snoring from falling asleep.  It's a play on words.  Too funny!!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch Brady is still plowing the cooze of a Victoria's Secret panty poser and Eeee-lie isn't but is wearing a Super Bowl ring.  Who is the real winner?  You decide!!

Pennsylvania's Finest 02/04/2008 14:00

can someone explain how watching a c h i n k panda during the superbowl has anything to do with the mission statement of this site?…..fuck you

Slack Jawed2 02/04/2008 14:01

I have a busy day today, so I need to pass the "I'd hit it" torch to someone else.  Its a very important responsibility.  If it is not used properly, Doctress will start going ban happy.

wwbd 02/04/2008 14:01

id hit it! twice!

Dirty Hairy 02/04/2008 14:03

Who won that game?

Not Brock Lesnar! BOOSH!

dreamclaimer 02/04/2008 14:04

SJ2.. and you just got done telling me 20 mins ago that you'd be here all week.

Al Gore 02/04/2008 14:05

I will tell you who won yesterday: The ADVERTISERS!

MaxwellDemon 02/04/2008 14:10

Don't sleep on the offensive Indian accent in the other sales genie commerical. Why offend a billion people when you can offend two billion for twice the money?

Alan 02/04/2008 14:12

Underdog and Stewie fighting for the Coke was the best.  Cute ending.

Alan 02/04/2008 14:14

Heluva game.  Who remembers the games from the early 90s that were so lopsided you felt sorry for companies that bought ads in the second half?

Crabbus 02/04/2008 14:14

WHAT IS LOVE< BABY DONT SHIT MY GODDAMN FUCKASS

I LIKE HOW PAULA ABDUL SANG AND BY SINGING I MEAN SHE INHALED THREE BITCH POTATOES THROUGH HER ANUS :) :) :) JOEL MCFUCK TOUCHES THE SHITTIN' SKY MY MAN

Sarcasto 02/04/2008 14:14

Who won that game?  Not Brock Lesnar!

Did you watch that fight?  I caught the recap and from what I saw Brock was dominating Frank Mir until Frank's superior jew jitsoo carried the day.  Boy, the Jews really do have their hands in everything these days.

Crabbus 02/04/2008 14:15

OH YEAH, CONGRATULATIONS ELI ON DESTROYING THE SPY EMPIRE; BELICHEAT SUCT AND FUCT OL' CRACKNUT

Al Gore 02/04/2008 14:16