ASHLEE SIMPSON WAS SCARED

By brendon March 07, 2008 @ 9:34 AM

Back in September, I got an email from a guy working in the studio with Ashlee Simpson (here) who said she was drunk and high most of the time, so it came as no surprise when she appeared on a DC radio station last week and everyone thought she was drunk and high (you can hear it here).  Anyway, the point being is she's now denying anything and everything on her myspace.

The night before I had a good friend come to my hotel to give me a tattoo. When I arrived to the radio station I showed them the tattoo I got the night before. It is my belief that they automatically assumed that because I got a tattoo I must have drank that night. I would never get a tattoo after drinking nor would a reputable tattoo artist do a tattoo after someone was drinking. When I walked into the radio station I was thrown into the interview. They didn't even introduce themselves to me before starting it, and just put me on the air. I felt bad energy and like I was about to be attacked as soon as I sat down. I felt uncomfortable.

You really need to listen to how vanilla and boring this fuckin show is to understand why this is dumb.  They don't do anything.  It's exactly like every other local morning radio show.  These people are as edgy as Garfield.  She might as well say she felt threatened by the coffee maker or a kitty cat magnet she thinks she saw on the fridge.

yelraf 03/07/2008 09:40

I have no comment.

MG Admirer 03/07/2008 09:40

scared? Scared – and ugly.  CORRECTED

Stinky Pete 03/07/2008 09:41

What's with the orange hair, she get a role as the love interest in a superhero movie or something?

MG Admirer 03/07/2008 09:44

I'd like to see her on The Howard Stern show being subtley embarrassed Artie Lange.

MG Admirer 03/07/2008 09:45

…and she needs a good smack.

Observer 03/07/2008 09:45

Gosh I love this babe…..

I would love to have a threesome with her and Avril Lavigne.

It would be like fucking twins.

Observer 03/07/2008 09:47

I think she was afraid that I was going to have her do anal.

Instead….we did vaginal doggystyle.

Then she made sandwiches.

She is SOOOO SOOO nice.

RonDogg 03/07/2008 09:49

I thought she was about to get her ass beat or something going off this headline.

Much disappointment ensued.

Juan 03/07/2008 09:49

Why did they "put her on the radio" at all?  Jeez, don't encourage her by making her think she's special.

Cause she ain't.

Even if Daddy Joe does tell her that to get her to snuggle with him.

TW 03/07/2008 09:50

Observer,
    I don't see it in either one. Sorry man.
    They almost look like little boys to me. Elfish. Need more meat on their bones for me.

Sandwiches are always good, though.

TW 03/07/2008 09:51

Sorry I meant pixyish, not Elfish.

Dirty Hairy 03/07/2008 09:51

Did somebody say…Garfield?

Pennsylvania's Finest 03/07/2008 09:51

she looks like my eastern european house cleaner. not too bad looking, kinda dumb, and smells like cabbage.

Juan 03/07/2008 09:51

You know what would be cool?  If Ashlee Simpson married Ashton Kutcher.

OK, it wouldn't be that cool.  But we could refer to them as the Ass Family.

Which would take a lot of pressure off Kim Kardashian.

Stephanie 03/07/2008 09:55

This is the same station that pissed of that stupid girl from American Idol.  I neither know nor care what her name is.  The point is that this station is lame and so is like everyone they interview.  I live outside DC and this station is crap.  This bullshit questions they ask are so ridiculous and they still bitch.  Apparently asking Ashlee Simpson about her music makes her nervous.  Dumbass.

Andrea 03/07/2008 09:56

I liked her better when she had the bump on her nose. I wonder if it disintegrated from snorting too much cocaine?

mephistopheles jefferson 03/07/2008 09:57

I came back for this post, huh?

Speaking of 'Garfield' and edge, check out the cool blog Garfield minus Garfield.  Google it.  I'm not doing your homework for you, ya slackasses.

Ya basta!

Juan 03/07/2008 09:59

Radio interviewer: "OK, we're here with Ashlee Simpson, and I think the big question everyone wants to know about is…is your dad Homer really that stupid?"

Ashlee: "What?"

Radio man: "And Bart, is he really such a scamp?"

Ashlee: "Um, I think you are confused, I'm not one of those Simpsons."

Radio man: "Well then who the hell are you?  Get out of my studio, bitch!"

Stephanie 03/07/2008 10:01

He has a reply posted on the same website and its hilarious.  I don't know who I hate more now.  But again, I have a longstanding hatred of that stupid program anyway.

Doctress Leisa 03/07/2008 10:02

Yes, they neglected to introduce themselves, give her a massage and a bath and kiss her ass for half an hour–just assumed she was a professional and put her right on the air. What nerve!