AUDRINA PATRIDGE IS FUN – UPDATE

By brendon March 21, 2008 @ 6:00 AM

Bad news if you came here today expecting to judge the bikini contest, because it turns out Audrina Patridge wasn’t even wearing one when she took these never before seen pictures as an audition for Playboy when she was just out of high school, long before her role on MTV’s “The Hills” made her and BFF Lauren Conrad famous.  Splash says…

Sources say the beauty from a wealthy Orange County family was a natural in front of the camera and loved every second of the shoot at an LA mansion.
They told how she was thrilled with the results and particularly the raunchy schoolgirl pics.
But now the pictures she urged a photographer friend to take when she was 19 could come back to haunt her.
A source told how Audrina had had enough of posing for bikini shots and decided she wanted to be a glamour model.
“She was determined to go ahead with it, even though she was warned to wait and see how her modelling went before doing topless stuff.
“She was always comfortable in front of the camera and wasn’t shy or nervous about doing a nude shoot.
But Audrina’s hopes of impressing glamour magazine editors were shattered when Playboy showed no interest in her pictures.
The insider said: “Looking at the pictures you’d say they were crazy to turn her down.
“She looks absolutely sensational.

I’ve never taken pictures of naked teen girls (in this country) but photographing hot just-out-of-high-school girls with no clothes on sounds like a kick ass job.  The only thing better would be if there was a job photographing hot still-in-high-school girls with no clothes on.  But trust me, there’s not a job like that.  I assure you.  In fact in turns out that’s unbelievably illegal.  It freaks cops out like you wouldn’t believe.

DISAPPOINTING UPDATE – okay so that sucked.  the server got killed and we had to move to a sexier one.  everything should be right soon, so the new pics (i have 5 more) will be up then.  until then … umm … i don’t know.  maybe we could make s’mores.

SEXY NEW UPDATE – yaay!

jellybaby 03/19/2008 06:50

early fist!

Neslepax 03/19/2008 06:51

Yawn?

xdfpep 03/19/2008 06:52

now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their just-out-of-high-school hotties.

chris-from-oz 03/19/2008 06:55

wish i got to fist….booo!

sc-blue 03/19/2008 06:56

Cracking little nubs.

However, she still looks dead behind the eyes…

Still would though.

JSK 03/19/2008 06:57

Hrm, not nearly as exciting as I hoped.  Sharp pics, but she isn't all that amazing.  Watermarks blow btw.

elvindeath 03/19/2008 06:57

Mmm.  Barely Legal school girl shoots.  I've never see The Hills, nor have I watched MTV since The Sun Always Shines on TV was on regular rotation (it's a music video kids; MTV used to play them) …. but I must say, this chick is hot.  Glad the exclusive wasn't of Bea Arthur, as rumoured.

derekio 03/19/2008 06:57

Thats the big exclusive , hold on to your seats expose'?

i second the yawn…. 303 million people in the world, and 302, 999, 999 have never heard of her.

silkysmooth 03/19/2008 06:58

yoink

Penthouse next. I bet miss Audrina is quite lovely from the inside.

tajmccall 03/19/2008 06:58

Yah…now I know who she is…I'd imagine this may help her career.

derekio 03/19/2008 06:59

correcting my yawn above..of course I meant in the U. S.

I'm still sleepy

pepper 03/19/2008 07:01

where did my cock go?  WTF? It was in my hands a second ago?

Shit, back to work!

JSK 03/19/2008 07:01

Elvindeath, at least if we had gotten the Bea Arthur pics they probably wouldn't be watermarked.

I seriously had no clue who this hooker was until I wiki'd her.

Ruiner 03/19/2008 07:06

Butter…as long as she promised NEVER to make eye contact with me.

Now where are the other 17 shots of that old lady from sex in the city?

BobLoblaw 03/19/2008 07:09

I was expecting something better than this, Ive never even heard of this chick

Silverback 03/19/2008 07:11

Harrumph… kudos on the pretty young girl exclusive but if Iggy Pop was in the background cleaning the pool we'ed probably be fagging on him instead.

the mistress 03/19/2008 07:13

just out of high school. already had boob job.

how enterprising.

Prince Albért 03/19/2008 07:16

If I gave a shit about a crappy TV show on MTV, this MIGHT be interesting. As it is, it's just a bit anti-climactic.

And that 80's space-vixxen makeup??? WTF is this? Zardoz or some shit?

DaiMac 03/19/2008 07:23

Ok I'm thinking it would be legal to take pictures of high school chicks naked, if you were also in high school. Even better if you're also a chick.

I think its still illegal for those of us over 18 to traffic in them after that, unfortunately ;)

Silverback 03/19/2008 07:23

It occurs to me that if the words "MTV" and "naked" bring to mind Martha Quinn it is time to make a bowl of pudding and wait for death. My bad… go, go AUDRINA PATRIDGE !