IS SHE PREGNANT OR NOT? – UPDATE

By brendon April 16, 2008 @ 7:28 AM

Yesterday Pete Wentz denied that his fiancé Ashlee Simpson was pregnant, saying, “There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood.  This is all news to me. I can't wait for the story about how I'm really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover. … I mean really, this is crazy. … I mean we're engaged, that's true, and happy about it."  But whatever because that bitch is pregnant.  People magazine says…

Ashlee Simpson is pregnant and plans to get married next month at a private residence in Southern California, a source close to her family tells PEOPLE.
Simpson, 23, is engaged to Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz, 28, who initially blasted pregnancy rumors as a "witch hunt."
But on Tuesday, Simpson, sidestepped the rumors during an interview with MTV after taping TRL in New York, saying simply, "Some things you want to keep personal."
And now the source tells PEOPLE that not only is Simpson pregnant, but that she's planning to have her wedding in May at a friend's house in La Jolla, Calif., north of San Diego.

This lox better just come right out and be honest because he and his dopey girlfriend aren’t nearly interesting enough to play coy.  It's like a fat girl playing hard to get. This isn’t a hostage negotiation. I’m only barely interested so let's just cut to the chase.  They’re gonna screw this kid up anyway so who cares.  It's not like the off-spring and Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson is gonna end up on the Supreme Court.  These two dorks shouldn’t be allowed to raise a cactus, much less a human being.

UPDATE – my favorite source in the world, someone with intimate knowledge of this, emailed and said Ashlee is very defenitely pregnant.

1. Ass Tagger 04/16/2008 06:56

She has this weird Jamie Lee Curtis look to her in this pic.

2. Dirty Hairy 04/16/2008 06:56

What a dumb bitch

3. Dirty Hairy 04/16/2008 06:57

I hear Pete Wentz is using this as a cover for his gay relationship…

WITH ASHLEE'S DAD!

4. Silverback 04/16/2008 06:58

Maybe she didn't tell him. That's keeping it real personal.

5. Ballsnyc 04/16/2008 06:59

Yeah we knew you were Gay- We straight guys have a little Gaydar and you went off the chart!

6. Ass Tagger 04/16/2008 06:59

And I love how Pete just pretty much revealed his entire game plan about hiding his sexual identity.  Nobody had even THOUGHT to go there yet and BAM…. he lays it out for people so that when he does get caught with a dick in his mouth, he'll be all like, "I KNEW IT!! EVERYBODY'S OUT TO GET ME!!!"

7. man bear pig 04/16/2008 07:03

He can lie as much as he wants but we all know he takes it in the shitter.

8. reggid 04/16/2008 07:04

"I can't wait for the story about how I'm really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover."

Um, Pete, unlike you, that story's been out for about 5 years.

9. tangocash00001 04/16/2008 07:09

sounds like someone wants to keep the coat hanger option  open

10. Juan 04/16/2008 07:09

Pete said "What?!  That slut is pregnant?! The wedding's off, you hear me, O-F-F!"

11. Juan 04/16/2008 07:10

Pete added, "I know I'm not the father, I've never touched her.  Heck, I don't swing that way.  Oops, said too much."

12. TW 04/16/2008 07:10

What he meant was that she's not pregnant with his baby becasue "sex with a girl is 'Ewww! Disgusting!". That is all.

13. Evil Malcom Norris 04/16/2008 07:15

"Some things you want to keep personal."

Yeah that's why you want to be "a want to be" pop star.

14. R.J.01 04/16/2008 07:16

how the hell is Pete Wentz so popular?  hes a damn bassist…

15. Juan 04/16/2008 07:19

Nice banner pic, Ashlee.

BTW, I'm being sarcastic.

She looks like a department store mannequin rejected by the mannequin factory for looking too much like a mannequin.

16. Nathan03 04/16/2008 07:26

I had a cactus once. It bloomed a beautiful flower.

17. someoneluvsu 04/16/2008 07:30

I smell a newborn MENSA member, and by MENSA I mean:

Mindless

Egotistical

Narcissistic

Stupid

Ass

In other words, just one more celebritard

18. Slaappy got fingered 04/16/2008 07:38

Emo homo lied and got caught the same day, what a tool.

19. pump 04/16/2008 07:40

I have a special probe like tool* to check if a girl is pregnant or not. I can help Ashlee to find out if she's pregnant.

*I call it "dick".

20. rv 04/16/2008 08:07

think this moron would cry if we shaved his head in his sleep? or maybe set it on fire?