ASHLEE GETS MARRIED TOMORROW

By brendon May 16, 2008 @ 8:44 AM

Ashlee Simpsons’ moms house in Encino, California is getting made over today to prep for Ashlee's wedding to Pete Wentz tomorrow.  Many seem to think the wedding is coming together so quickly because Ashlee is pregnant and her dad doesn’t want her to start showing while she’s single.  She hasn’t confirmed it yet, but everyone knows Ashlee is in fact pregnant.  Which reminds me, what are the odds this kid will be able to throw a football without looking like a complete homo?  Yeah, yeah that’s what I thought too.

(picture source = inf daily)

lgcjoker 05/16/2008 09:15

Wait. So you mean this is my last chance to bang her before she ties the knot?

pass.

Doctress Leisa 05/16/2008 09:16

I question of ability of Pete Wentz to produce sperm.

PapaRod 05/16/2008 09:17

I question the ability of sperm to produce Pete Wentz.

Doctress Leisa 05/16/2008 09:18

Oh yea, BTW I can has teh grammar? Jesus, call Correction Chimp STAT!

Don't forget to listen today 2-4 pm at http://www.UCLAradio.com . Great show planned. For those who can't listen at that time, I have been providing upload links at http://www.myspace.com/leisad

Sloth 05/16/2008 09:19

I get Pete Wentz and George Wendt confused.

My Penis, The Weapon 05/16/2008 09:20

All of you and Hollywood is going to be hella surprised when it turns out to be my baby and she owes me child support!

Doctress Leisa 05/16/2008 09:21

I question the ability of sperm to produce Pete Wentz.

I agree–I think he was cobbled together in an evil lab from parts of lesser douchebags.

StinkyChalupa 05/16/2008 09:21

over/under on this "marriage?" 6 months?

(however long it takes a  ashley to pump out the mutant while pete fucks the poolboy)

My Penis, The Weapon 05/16/2008 09:25

I can picture it now….sexilexi

Me plating drugs and homo's on her person right before the police show up…

Me crying before the judge for fear of safty of the little cocksucker

Me punching Joe Simpson in the crotch

Me rolling in big $money$

CaptainSizzle 05/16/2008 09:25

**Y A W N**

please wake me when it's all over….seriously DOES ANYBODY CARE about these two (soon to be three) miscreants?!

mooseknuckle 05/16/2008 09:26

I think that would be the poolboy fucking pete, he is deff the catcher.

On a second note; Ashlee is relatively low on my list of who I would dick

Son of Mr. Green Genes 05/16/2008 09:27

This kid is going to be an Olympian if they ever make an Olympic event out of being pushed into the mud and laughed at.

ososexilexi 05/16/2008 09:28

Penis, will having a steamy affair with big sis Jess come into play at any point? If so, video tape it and remember who your friends are.

My Penis, The Weapon 05/16/2008 09:29

You know, to her credit, she really is hot as hell ever since she lost weight, got a nose job and probably a boob job, and started dressing like a girl rather than a street urchin.

Like I would have the sex with her, but I would be thinking about Joe Simpson the whole time! (shit those highlights are fabulous!)

DaJabroni 05/16/2008 09:30

I wonder if she will lip-sync her vows……

My Penis, The Weapon 05/16/2008 09:34

Sexilexi…fine, I'll have sex with Jessica, and tape it too, but you owe me. as in during sex she will probably talk, which cancels out her hot body, and will make the whole experience the most annoying 27.6 seconds of my life.

yohnskull22 05/16/2008 09:35

You know, I find it much easier to throw a frisbee or a baseball than to get that perfect spiral every time.

The football part of this post is probly the most interesting part btw. And between Pete, Assley, and a football, I bet the two 'live' ones barely beat the 'not live' one in SAT scores.

ososexilexi 05/16/2008 09:38

Penis- You rock.

THE O.G. HATER 05/16/2008 09:39

You know you got it fucked up when you're prettier than your wife.

Doctress Leisa 05/16/2008 09:40

You know you got it fucked up when you're prettier than your wife.

Ellen will certainly never have that problem!