MRS. ASHLEE WENTZ

By brendon May 19, 2008 @ 5:02 AM

I’m sure you don’t care, because why on earth would you, but Ashlee Simpson did indeed get married to Pete Wentz Saturday at a ceremony held at her parents house.  OK! says…

Around noon on Saturday, the groom arrived via limo at the Encinco, Calif., home of Ashlee's dad Joe Simpson, who also officiated over the non-denominational ceremony under white tents.
Big sis Jess, who arrived with on-off beau Tony Romo before noon in the Employee of the Month star's Range Rover, was maid of honor. According to reports, Pete's bulldog Hemingway served as ring-bearer.

Does Joe Simpson have any fucking hobbies, or does he spend every waking minute injecting himself into the lives of his daughters.  Nick Lachey said Joe was the main reason his relationship with Jessica failed, and last week Romo said the same.  I know someone that will run him over for 200 dollars.  Email me Pete.

LargeMarge 05/19/2008 05:29

I don't give a shit about these idiots.  Up pretty early, heh?  I live in Switzerland and its 2:30.

LargeMarge 05/19/2008 05:32

2:30 P.M.

Last Night I Was On Television 05/19/2008 05:37

Yeah, in Belgium too.

PinchingHelmet 05/19/2008 05:38

Joe and Pete had a hell of a time playing hide the hog in each others ass.  Tools!

PapaRod 05/19/2008 05:39

Pete looked simply gorgeous for the festivities, and Ashlee looked so-so.

PinchingHelmet 05/19/2008 05:44

emo wedddings, what the hell

Mo 05/19/2008 05:45

The girls should tell their Dad to step off. Otherwise, they get what they deserve.

LoRider 05/19/2008 05:50

Of all the people who don't care, I am the King.  Of all the things I don't care about, this is the hood ornament.

Ride Lo

Rick (with a silent P) 05/19/2008 05:50

"Does Joe Simpson have any fucking hobbies, or does he spend every waking minute injecting himself into the lives of his daughters and their sperm injectors boyfriends?"

FIXED!

MG Admirer 05/19/2008 06:02

another boring couple I don't care about got wed

Juan 05/19/2008 06:04

Oh, I'm so mad I wasn't invited to this!

I'll never listen to another song by either of them, ever!

Not that I ever did, but my indignation is still valid.

Juan 05/19/2008 06:05

I would prefer more topless Angelina, please.

I'd even settle for bikini Britney.  Anything is better than aerial photos of a house where two people I don't care about got married.

Well, anything except Amy Winehouse photos.

Silverback 05/19/2008 06:16

I just hope Pete's dog Hemingway gets to go on the honeymoon.

Doctress Leisa 05/19/2008 06:52

I give it 6 weeks tops before he starts fucking the pool boy.

John20 05/19/2008 07:28

It takes a whole new level of "homo" to own a dog named "Hemingway".

Silverback 05/19/2008 07:28

Papa Joe is a Baptist is he not ? How do they handle the "bulldog as ring bearer" — ring above or below the knot ? Fucking wedding ettiquette confounds me.

rv 05/19/2008 07:31

they probably had to tie a steak around that douchebags neck to get the dog to come to him

maddona_kebabsoff 05/19/2008 07:35

Just how the fuck does this cows dad get a house like that? What is his job? Lawyer, CEO of some pension fund or what? It fuckin amazes me that people have nothing better to do than run around after their daughters hot ass and blog on WWTDD.

TW 05/19/2008 07:51

Who? Cares?

I don't.

Black Hole 05/19/2008 07:53

Did Hemingway and Jessica dance at the reception?