I HEART LILY ALLEN, PART 7

By brendon June 13, 2008 @ 5:06 AM

The myspace fight between Lily Allen and Perez Hilton went into round 2 yesterday, when Lily updated to answer some of Hiltons accusations.  The highlights are this: Hilton said Lily was pissed at her record label, Capitol, because they’re promoting Katy Perry, whoever the fuck that is.  Lily replied by saying of course Capitol was promoting Katy because Katy is new and Lily hasn’t had a record out on two years.  Perez called her a liar and idiot. Touché!  Then Lily wrote:

"I am not a liar Pee pEe.  how can I possibly have been to Capitols office in the last year when my visa to get into the states was only granted three weeks ago. there is no Capitol office in LA as far as I know and I certainly haven't been to New York in the past few days.  you should know, you've documented my every move since I got here.  And many people ask to have their photos taken with me, I don't keep a record of peoples names . You wouldn't understand that though, you can probably remember the names and faces of all seven fans that turned up to your clothing line signing the other day.

According to a story Hollywood Grind did on that Hot Topic signing, seven may be generous.  Regardless, Hilton put down his bacon long enough to threaten her and stamp his fat feet like the narcissistic sociopath queen he truly is.

You're obviously an idiot!  How could you not know that your U.S. label, Capitol Records, has an office in Los Angeles????  In fact, their building is one of the most iconic structures in Hollywood!
Did we also mention that you're a liar?

He mentions the famous Capitol Records building and calls her an idiot, but somehow forgets to mention that it’s no longer the Capitol Records building.  It was sold two years ago to a New York firm called Argent ventures.  But the point to all this is this picture, which Lily made (saved as chubbshiltonartwork.jpg) and even used as her myspace icon for a brief while yesterday.  The lesson to be learned here is, don’t fuck with Lily Allen.  The only way she could own him any more is if she wacked him on the head with a shovel and then buried him alive.

1. dreamclaimer 06/13/2008 06:16

Go Lilly…. errr. go Perez!… errrr, who really gives a shit?

2. ososexilexi 06/13/2008 06:19

**YAWN**

3. tangocash00001 06/13/2008 06:20

this reminds me of 2 fat retards fighting over the last cookie.

4. Observer 06/13/2008 06:27

Lily Allen is like "awwkitten" and "damNitJim" ganging up on "Spider_pig".

I'm just waiting for Perez Hilton to write "dide'nt".

Except not really…..I have only visited Perez Hilton when WWTDD reminds me that it exists.

I think I love Lilly Allen more than Brend.o.n does.

5. stevemuzz 06/13/2008 06:27

that picture is fucking hilarious

6. FPSantangelo 06/13/2008 06:27

Nice picture of a fat bitch getting fatter.  I can't wait for her to die.

7. man bear pig 06/13/2008 06:28

Lilly all that is left for you to do is get a sniper rifle and take the Queen out.

8. DB's Treasure 06/13/2008 06:28

I still have no idea who this chick is, but if she's getting shit from that cock squatting, pillow biting, ball bag tucking fagg*t then I am 100% on her side.

I really hope Perez reads these comments. Hey Perez! Shoot me a personal message and I'll give you my real name so you can talk some shit on someone and actually see some REAL repercussions. You'll wake up with 5 feet of broom stick wedged in your chunky ass.

9. Observer 06/13/2008 06:30

To paraphrase another commenter about Lily Allen……

1. She shits on Madonna and other self-important stars
    2. She shows her tits occassionally….even though she has a bit of a belly chub
    3. She's cute in a goofy way
    4. Her songs don't make me wish that "Bread" was reuniting
    5. She is likely to be a fun fuck….and everyone needs that once in a while
  10. Bobafet 06/13/2008 06:33

Bitch fights between 2 pink-haired fat chicks in a public forum

Ah yes, Democracy at its' best

11. fuhgawz 06/13/2008 06:37

Katy Perry is unbelievably hot.  Lily Allen is fat with no tits.

I rest my case.

12. ososexilexi 06/13/2008 06:39

Gotta agree with fuhgawz about Katy Perry. That's a girl I wouldn't mind kissing.

13. bryce 06/13/2008 06:39

I think this is how the President of the USA should be chosen.

PS: Brend wants to fuck Lilly SO BAD! Awww snookums…

14. Jake 06/13/2008 06:39

What has WWTDD become a soap opera – "As the Gay turns?"  or the "Gay and the Restless"

15. Monkey Suckle Rose 06/13/2008 06:42

Lilly Allen is the Bill Moyers in this media dust up, if Bill Moyers occasionally flashed his snatch, go Lilly.

16. Paleomiz 06/13/2008 06:49

names and faces of all seven fans that turned up to your clothing line

I had no idea there was a market for dressing like a LeBeouf on a bad acid trip. Seriously, if you're a fat, raging queen who's only "talent" is drawing MSPaint cumstains on Lindsay Lohan, what makes you think people want to wear anything you've designed? I just don't get it.

Well, you could always say "Fuck it, it's Friday!" and listen to my show today 2-4pm PST on http://www.UCLAradio.com. Any classic rock requests will be entertained.

17. Dirty Hairy 06/13/2008 06:52

I <3 Lily Allen for showing what a douche Perez is.

18. THE O.G. HATER 06/13/2008 07:01

That picture is some serious fuckin ownage. I hate how FatFaggotFuck Hitlon always runs his garbage dispenser about people and then he tries to be all nice to their face, fake ass, I wanna stab his monkey ass in the eye with the rusty coat hanger of justice after its done giving Lilo a back alley abortion, so his face will melt off.

As for you lilly "Beluga" Allen, I hope theres a fucking razor bladein your ice cream bar, you fat obnoxious slag. Die slow & horrible you pink haired pear shaped cunt!

19. Smeg McMuffin 06/13/2008 07:03

Lily Allen seems to be getting the upper hand in this imbroglio.

20. Mac-Daddy 06/13/2008 07:04

I still have no clue who this girl is, but based on Observer's ummm observations, I think I'll toss one into her now anyway!