MICROSOFT IS DUMPING SEINFELD

By brendon September 18, 2008 @ 12:07 PM

Microsoft paid Jerry Seinfeld 10 million dollars to appear in their new ads but now after only two commercials, the wholly unpleasant campaign starring Seinfeld and Bill Gates is being taken off the air. Valleywag says…

In a phone call, Waggener Edstrom flack Frank Shaw confirms that Microsoft is not going on with Seinfeld, and echoes his underlings' spin that the move was planned. There is the "potential to do other things" with Seinfeld, which Shaw says is still "possible." He adds: "People would have been happier if everyone loved the ads, but this was not unexpected."

Honestly, who in the fuck thought Jerry Seinnfeld should be the choice to make a company seem more hip and in-touch.  And then put him in ads with Bill Gates.  Every god damn second of these things was just awkward and uncomfortable, like watching your parents make out.

The Wet One 09/18/2008 12:11

Hey my mom is hot..speak for your self

Big Smelly Dirt Cock 09/18/2008 12:11

I would rather drink a glass of AIDS than watch a millisecond of those dreadfully boring "commercials" again.

GXP 09/18/2008 12:12

Good, now since Microsoft is all powerful, can they remove that damn Bee Movie from the planet somehow?  That was a waste of an hour and a half that I'll never get back.

Slaappy got fingerbanged 09/18/2008 12:14

Microsoft does not need to advertise but if they must they should use Ileane Forward for the ad?

Slaappy got fingerbanged 09/18/2008 12:14

Tits do sell OS's

bucknasty 09/18/2008 12:18

who cares

Observer 09/18/2008 12:18

I still think Sarah Palin is HOT.

Maybe they should use her to promote Microsoft…..

dirtydiane 09/18/2008 12:20

Anyone else out there think that Jerry Seinfeld is as worthless as tits on a snake?

Terd Ferguson 09/18/2008 12:21

Lenny Bruce – Dead

George Carlin – Dead

Rodney Dangerfield – Dead

Richard Pryor – Dead

Jerry Seinfeld – Still alive and on a vicious cash grab.

Proof that life is unfair and if there is a god he is an unfunny Jew prick.

Eville 09/18/2008 12:21

dirtydiane: Fuck yes I do. I get angry just looking at him let alone hearing him speak. And I had to watch them film this shit. UGH.

ohmwrecker 09/18/2008 12:25

Lenny Bruce and Rodney Dangerfield are both Jewish, dumbass.

Terd Ferguson 09/18/2008 12:25

They should use that Bar chick to advertise.  Then we could make Task Bar jokes, like I would like to give Bar the Task of sucking my cock for eternity.

the d-a-double d-y-m-a-c 09/18/2008 12:26

Maybe Jerry should've used the ole "jerk store" line in the ad.

scum 09/18/2008 12:26

I tried to watch Seinfeld but I am not from N.Y. or a jew.

Terd Ferguson 09/18/2008 12:27

ohmwrecker-

They did not practice the religion as far as I know.  Lewis Black was born Jewish and he does not practice it either.  I don't accept someone as Jewish if they are born into it but don't follow it.  I was born into a Penecostal family but don't follow it. I am a practicing asshole.

essequemodeia 09/18/2008 12:27

In other news, two rich people become friends.

leftnutofjesus 09/18/2008 12:29

you wanna know how high i am?

i just sat there and watched the entire length of what looked like two dudes trying to decide who's the bitch and did hardcore gay stuff in a teenage girls' room that they took over by holding priceless coins hostage from her parents.

It could work in Japan.

Bulb 09/18/2008 12:30

I never watched my parents make out but I sure heard them.

Well, my Dad made all the noise. I presume Mum just laid there, thinking of England.

leftnutofjesus 09/18/2008 12:30

terd,

you forgot bill hicks.

that's a stabbin.

ohmwrecker 09/18/2008 12:31

Neither one of them practice anything anymore as they are dead.