BEYONCE IS AN IDIOT

By brendon October 23, 2008 @ 8:22 AM

When we first met Beyonce lo these many years, she was pretty and charming and seemed genuinely likable.  It was a love affair that would seemingly go on forever.  In reality, it’s going to end, right now, as you read this next sentence.

The R&B singer has christened herself “Sasha Fierce” for her new double album, “I Am … Sasha Fierce,” due in stores on Nov. 18, and has released a lengthy justification for the comical moniker.
“I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am,” she said in a statement.
Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I’m working and when I’m on the stage.”

Listen you dimwit bitch, no one cares about your stupid name. Actually I do because you’re fat and "Beyonce" turns into "Buoyancy" quite nicely, but other than me, no one cares about your stupid name.  We’re about to elect someone named Hussein Obama.  In this climate, in the US, his name couldn’t be any worse if it were Stalin Dogkicker Stab You.

story source = MSNBC.  picture source = Splash.  "Sasha" has a myspace here

pepper 10/23/2008 08:59

I don't give a shit bout this Kneegrow..

Here is a better story

my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20081023/48fff6c0_3421_13345200810231822685171

leftnutofjesus 10/23/2008 09:01

This bitch should refer to Garth Brooks and "Chris Gaines."

There were bitches that would suck his dick while their husbands clapped and watched with pleasure.  After he pulled that shit, his wife didn't even want to taste it anymore.

Jay-z is dumping this bitch soon.  And I hope they all die in a fucking fire.  At least they haven't reproduced.  I will give them a splooge of credit for that.

Paleomiz 10/23/2008 09:01

I also need 5 bodyguards to trail me wherever I go. The difference is they don't need to lift me into the jacuzzi like a fucking piano

leftnutofjesus 10/23/2008 09:02

pepper,

if it's not of the "all kinds of fucked up" nature with pictures, then we don't give a fuck. Please note.

RemSteale 10/23/2008 09:02

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

Deeply funny, deeply sad

leftnutofjesus 10/23/2008 09:03

why DOES she have bodyguards?  Maybe their foodguards.  They get their first, hide the food, then let her walk in.

ham sandwich 10/23/2008 09:05

Looks like no one learned from garth brooks mistake. Silly hillbilly rastas.

Big Smelly Dirt Cock 10/23/2008 09:06

What a egotistical bitch.

I hope a black hole opens up above her head and drops an anvil on it.

ham sandwich 10/23/2008 09:06

darn it LN!  I gotta read faster. Or type faster.  Maybe I should just get back to work.

Rick (with a silent P) 10/23/2008 09:06

"why DOES she have bodyguards?"

lnoj, with an ass like Bey-otchy has, it takes a village to encircle her…

ham sandwich 10/23/2008 09:07

I will say this, Jay-Z could compete with Ice-T for the Ugliest Brotha Award.

Frankly, Scarlett 10/23/2008 09:08

Her ego is so big that she's trapped bodyguards around her like moons orbiting a planet.

Pastafarian 10/23/2008 09:09

I'd rather vote for Stalin Dogkicker Stab You

Dirty Hairy 10/23/2008 09:10

B Hussein Obama Bin Laden??? O NOES!

DaJabroni 10/23/2008 09:10

Who

Is

This

Fucking

Motherfucker?

mom2ross 10/23/2008 09:10

Don't forget to invite 50 Cent to that contest, ham.

MrHumpty 10/23/2008 09:10

Let's leave the "alter egos" to super heroes, professional wrestlers and blog boards shall we??…

Do alter ego's ever work out in the music industry?

Xtina didn't work for Christina Aguilera Bratman

"Mimi" didn't work for Mariah Carey

She'll still be Mrs.-Z in my book

Paleomiz 10/23/2008 09:10

Kneegrow

This is no different than just saying it but gets it past the filters and it needs to stop

RKHessel 10/23/2008 09:11

I will now petition to start"IHateSashaFierce.com"

I will stump for advertising from IHOP, Cinnebun, and Smith & Wesson.

leftnutofjesus 10/23/2008 09:11

Ice-T would bitchslap Jay-Z so hard, Rick James would feel it.  Body Count motherfuckers.