An inexplicable number of celebrities have defended Chris Brown since the night he punched Rihanna in the face a hundred times. Kanye said we should give him a break. Terrence Howard said he’s a good guy. Diddy loaned him his mansion in Miami just days after the incident. But at least Eve is justifiably angry and not shy about saying so. After Brown posted this video online Wednesday, Eve made 5 entries on her Twitter.
– hold on hold on!! im just gonna reach out to some of ya’ll out there and say this bluntly, why do ppl keep tryin to protect chris browns ass
– hes guilty until proven innocent, and no man should ever raise a hand to a woman, im so sick of people kissin his ass..yeh i did just watch
– a clip of him saying he isnt a monster…yeh motherfucker u are. let him or any other man come to me with power fists..id fuck him up.
– and a message to rihanna…girl your beautiful and talented and u dont need a nigga like that around u…ur special and deserve better…
– & finally,no we dont no wat happened that night, all i no, is seein rihannas beautiful face bruised and upset..thats enuff 4 me.
It’s true we don’t know exactly what happened that night, but if Brown has an explanation for how Rihanna got into his car looking great and got out looking like something that landed here in a spaceship, I’d love to hear it. I agree with Eve. Although I would have anyway because I’ve always thought she was hot, and since she used to be a stripper I feel like we could go on just one date, and she’d, ya know, do it.
(really seems like we should be able to see her tits in these pictures from last years aussie mtv awards, doesn’t it? hq picture jump here)