Ri to face Chris Brown in court

By brendon May 28, 2009 @ 10:07 AM

rihanna kanye 230509

In an unexpected move, Rihanna has been ordered to appear at Chris Brown’s preliminary hearing on June 22nd.  If asked to give testimony concerning the night Brown beat her, it will be the first time she has publicly spoken of the incident since it occurred on February 8th.  Oh but the good news for Brown doesn’t stop there.

Judge Patricia Schnegg denied a request to allow Brown’s attorney accesss to confidential LAPD personnel records so that he can find out who leaked a photograph of a battered and bruised Rihanna to the media.

In denying the motion, Schnegg said everyone agrees that the leak of the now infamous photo was not a good thing, but that … “does not impact the validity of the police investigation and the arrest of your client.”

At one point Brown wanted the charges thrown out because of that photo, so this should put an end to that.  And if photos are okay I think the prosecutor should make one of those big charts with Chris Browns picture at the top, then a bunch of lines going from his picture to like two dozen pictures of hot girls with red X’s over their face.  Have it behind you the entire trial, and then during closing arguments explain that Brown also dated these women, but then move on to something else because he probably didn’t do anything to the other girls but the red X’s will make the jury think he killed them. I don’t know if that kind of thing is legal but I think it would be a neat lawyer-y trick.

snatch 05/28/2009 10:08

I AM IRON MAN!!!!

DB's Treasure 05/28/2009 10:08

What women do with their hair nowadays is atrocious. Either wear it half up/half down or a messy “I just got fucked against a bus” look!

ohmwrecker 05/28/2009 10:11

“…maybe…..just don’t teach her to whine and complain…..”

How about howling and moaning, Obs?

dirtydiane 05/28/2009 10:11

i hope the judge is going to throw the book at her forehead, i mean…his head.

Observer 05/28/2009 10:13

All those words…..

…and all I can say is: Who (the fuck) cares…..

….anymore…

DB's Treasure 05/28/2009 10:13

Btw, I would dust my schmegma all over Ri’s butt crack.

Observer 05/28/2009 10:13

Snatch…..

…you complete me….

snatch 05/28/2009 10:14

Did I miss the Zombie vs. DBA cage match fight?

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 05/28/2009 10:14

GOD FUKKING DAMMIT! This new writer must be a little 15 year old bitch or something. Yesterday was Chris Brown and the kardashians, today is the kardashians AGAIN and Madonna, AND Brittany, And now we get this fukking gizmo looking monkey on her cell phone. Stop with the Chris Brown/ Rhianna bullshit. We all know that monkey faggot isnt going to jail, wont do a shred of community service, and will make millions of this bullshit of an “album” he had people write for him. SHOW US SOME DECENT GOD DAM TITS YOU FAGGOT FUK!
    Sorry for the rant, but how the fuck does this guy still have a job?

dirtydiane 05/28/2009 10:15

no, DBA pussed out and no-showed today. i’m still waiting. but meanwhile, asshole ohm is here today and DB thinks that girls pee out of their clits.

good times.

Observer 05/28/2009 10:16

Ohmwrecker….

….she’s more of a grunter and sigh-er….

….we don’t like the kids waking up…..

..and don’t teach her to moan about the other posters……

Pottz 05/28/2009 10:16

Jesus Diane…the shit you talk makes me horny!

snatch 05/28/2009 10:17

Asshole Ohm hasn’t been around for a while

I pee out of my clit

ok I don’t

Observer 05/28/2009 10:17

Dumb Blonde Arkie….

..please come back….I still love you….

Ladies….what happened…..I missed most of it for the past few days…..

Nancy Reagan 05/28/2009 10:17

God, that chick is ugly. Does she have downs?

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 05/28/2009 10:17

Chicks don’t piss out of their clits?

Pottz 05/28/2009 10:17

me too….fill us in!

DB's Treasure 05/28/2009 10:18

DD, of course I know women do not pee from their clitorises….clitori? clitoren?

…anyways, the taint sweats the pee out…right?

Nancy Reagan 05/28/2009 10:18

Wha?

snatch 05/28/2009 10:19

we piss from our mouths, DB
    ALL PISS AND VINEGAR