It’s Megan Fox time!

By brendon June 16, 2009 @ 4:58 AM

57694931

More awesome pictures now of Megan Fox on the world tour to premiere Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.  These are from the UK.  They we’re in Berlin and Amsterdam the day before. I think they hit New York tomorrow but I’m not sure.  I suppose I could ask her but I’ve been ducking her calls ever since she missed her period. I am just not ready to be tied down right now.

(19 more pictures = here.   hq jump = here.   image source = getty)

1. DB's Treasure 06/16/2009 05:03

4th row, pic 3

I thought you were better than that, Megan. The only thing I want on you that’s puckering is your bleached starfish.

2. Rick (with a silent P) 06/16/2009 05:08

DB, I think that Megan is trying to give you a hint of where she wants it in the banner pic…

3. DB's Treasure 06/16/2009 05:09

If that’s the case, Rick, then I’ll make it rain…

4. Rick (with a silent P) 06/16/2009 05:11

Actually, DB, just tell her your penis is an original Transformer…more than meets the eye…

5. Bella 06/16/2009 05:12

Shia LaDouche isn’t buying into Megan’s hype….

Painfully obvious that he hit that and is over it and now it’s all he can do to stand next to her at every photo op.

Next….

6. dirtydiane 06/16/2009 05:18

hey, fat penguin…i’m sure you don’t care, but those bruno ads are jacking up my computer…

7. cleverforumnicknamehere 06/16/2009 05:19

I would very much like to have intercourse with her…. But the thought of brian Austin green grunting on top of her and calling her donna…… Not so much.

8. RemSteale 06/16/2009 05:20

Why would you be thinking of Brian Austin Green if you are banging Megan Fox??

9. Watt(Power) 06/16/2009 05:21

the tattoo remmy.

morning.

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!! my avi is your future ex wife, deebs

10. RedRage 06/16/2009 05:21

Seriously? Another Megan Fox post? Did this bitch just cure cancer solve the financial crisis? How does she get this much publicity without getting naked?

11. DB's Treasure 06/16/2009 05:22

Rem…

…who does?

12. Defiant 06/16/2009 05:22

Oh Megan, when are you going to settle down and give me children.
    That dress might give me a stroke. Actually a series of strokes….

13. DB's Treasure 06/16/2009 05:23

Watt, excellent avatar. I approve with two dic…thumbs up.

RedRage, cause she’s fuckin smokin hot, man. Would you rather it be Rihanna, Madonna or LiLo?

14. Bella 06/16/2009 05:25

She has BRIAN tattooed on her bikini line, so, that may serve has a small reminder….

15. Watt(Power) 06/16/2009 05:25

your penis will thank me later

16. DB's Treasure 06/16/2009 05:26

Besides, you know how this site is ALL bout advertising now. Megan’s got the new Transformers movie coming out this summer. So Fat Penguin is gonna jump all over it like Doc in a 2 minute free shopping spree in the pharmaceutical section of a CVS.

17. sexysucker 06/16/2009 05:28

Wow,she is fucking sexy! and does anyone know who is this sexy girl in the picture?

18. DB's Treasure 06/16/2009 05:29

Watt, when I watched Powder Blue I rewound that part over and over. When those nude pics of Biel came out people here were asking what the hell was all over her chest? Blood maybe? Nope. She does a naked dance around 100s of lit candles and she starts throwing the was all over her naked body. Fucking….sexy….as hell.

19. DB's Treasure 06/16/2009 05:29