Mary Louise Parker is hot, naked

By brendon July 08, 2009 @ 7:54 PM

bannermlp

Mary Louise Parker is in this months Esquire magazine, and you have to hand it to the foppish dandies over there, because they’ve once again managed to describe a super hot naked girl in the gayest way possible.

A few times now you’ve given Esquire your image – your long platinum neck, your deep Guinness eyes staring out from the photos, your movie-star nose, twitched a little, your long body lounging on our pages.

I have no idea what Lord Queerington is talking about, but that’s nothing new with Esquire and GQ. They should rename those magazines Restraining Order Digest and Exfoliating Weekly because that’s all they ever fucking talk about. A magazine about socks and truffle oil for guys is about as useful as a fantasy football guide for girls. Oh, what’s that Esquire? Brooches? For men? Ohhh, do I dare?!?!

(hq jump here. two full size pics here and here)

1. Mumbles McGinty 07/08/2009 23:45

Damn fine gear that Rokan .. thanks.

::: passes it back::::

Feels very lighted head …pours another rum…

Goodnight to those off to bed.

2. Rokan 07/08/2009 23:46

Sorry, Headly. I have a lot of aggression to work out.

In the real world I would feed a little fuck like Fake CB his balls.

The internet is a safe have for all sorts of cowardice.

As far as Tony, he doesn’t have any tolerance for this kind of bull-shit.

3. Tom Foolery 07/08/2009 23:46

Am I the only person from our generation not to try weed? Can’t try now due to current job status but can barely handle booze/occasional nicotine.

4. Headly 07/08/2009 23:47

Mumbles, that is one forlorn-looking jackass in that tunnel on your avi.

I know how he feels from time to time!

5. Tom Foolery 07/08/2009 23:47

Rokan good to have you back….nightly fatherly figure that didn’t write Christmas cards in mothers handwriting.

6. Rokan 07/08/2009 23:50

No problem Mumbles.

I like to have a few hits at night to take the edge off. I love to drink, but seldom do it alone, so it is rarer these days, but if I can get a cohort, I will close the town.

Headly, you and I are going to break ranks and actually meet and you can show me all the decadent Windy City night spots I have been missing out on.

7. Mumbles McGinty 07/08/2009 23:50

Headly … he sure is … he gets really pissed off when placed in there for bad behaviour … he’s a surly fucker with attitude.

8. Headly 07/08/2009 23:51

I understand, Rokan. Try pulling some well-deserved arms out of their sockets. You’ll feel better.

Tom, drugs of any sort are strictly off-limits to me for years now. I get “the drop” twice a year so it’s only booze for me. But believe me…the way I go at it, you’d think Prohibition was coming back, so it’s kind of a wash.

9. Rokan 07/08/2009 23:52

Tom, I do have a strong fatherly instinct, and I am a very good father.

Its one of my natural skills. Being a good father, building corporate business strategies, and chasing pussy.

That’s the foundation I have built my life on.

10. Headly 07/08/2009 23:53

Rokan, that’s a deal, my friend. I’m booked almost solid with work until November but I plan on coming up there then. We’ll kill the place, buddy.

A surly fucker with attitude. He’s in good company, then!

11. Tom Foolery 07/08/2009 23:54

Wish I got ahold of you kids when I was laid over in the windy city three weeks ago. Could have bought you kids a round in the Hilton lounge….(that’s all I can offer, no rental car).

12. Mumbles McGinty 07/08/2009 23:55

Rokan … as they say gotta do what ya gotta do … if it makes you feel good …do it, as long as you are not hurting anyone it dont matter.

Totally understand why Tony avoids this when there are crazies out there.

13. Rokan 07/08/2009 23:56

Headly, there will be one week I am gone in November, usually the second one.

Did I mention I leave for Palm Desert CA, on Sunday, then drive to Las Vegas for three days at the Venetian. All for work, but still very fun. Last time I was at the Venetian I got to squeeze this strippers tits at the bar aboout 5:30 am. She just got new ones and was showing them off after work. She looked like a hot Britney Spears. Very nice

14. Headly 07/08/2009 23:57

Tom, believe it or not, I also know some joints and have some connects out in the Rosemost and Addison Park, out around O’Hare. I wouldn’t have let you languish at the airport hotel bar…not that there isn’t good hunting in those from time to time.

Jesus Christ, I really need help…

15. Rokan 07/08/2009 23:58

Mumbles, you’re a good shit. Are you brand new here from 7/3/09.

Wow!

16. Tom Foolery 07/08/2009 23:59

Rokan: I will be in Vegas on the 22nd…. anytime close?

17. Tom Foolery 07/09/2009 00:01

Headly, no hunting to be had. Just quite a few of pissed off older people that missed their flights due to weather like myself. Always down for a stiff drink with good company.

18. Rokan 07/09/2009 00:01

Headly,
    You can’t see my face, but I have my conflicted, “highly impressed, yet somewhat worried.” face on.

I have nothing that would bring me to NOLA, unfortunately, but I can only wonder what you know about that place.

19. Headly 07/09/2009 00:01

Sweet! I’ll be there for a week in August, Rokan, and it’s strictly pleasure. Same golf trip with three asshole buddies that I take every year. Stupidly fun, and damn near sensory overload for someone with no impulse control, like yours truly…

BTW, you guys should check out “The Hangover”. If you liked “Wedding Crashers” and “Old School”, you’ll like this one.

20. Mumbles McGinty 07/09/2009 00:01

I am Rokan, new to the cyber world. I was explaining to Tom on another link, I come from down under so your nightsift is my dayshift … wierd … so when your drinking I’m recovering.