Kate Gosselin is very sad

By brendon August 14, 2009 @ 8:00 AM

SPL119521_001

Kate Gosselin was photographed crying yesterday evening as she checked into a hotel moments after being escorted from her home by the police. Splash News says…

Kate checks into the Days Inn moments after having a fight with Jon Gosselin at the front gate of their home. Police were called in as she was not allowed in by Jon as he has custody of the children at the house this week. Kate had been screaming at him about Nanny Stephanie Santoro that had been on duty that day around the children. Kate was visibly upset as she arrived to her hotel as she used a kleenex to wipe the tears away in the front seat of her SUV.

Wow this is really sad. What will she do now? Will she stay there all week? And why wouldn’t Jon let her see the kids?

These are just a few of the things I might be thinking if Kate wasn’t a mean spirited condescending bitch with a bizarre sense of entitlement. But she is so fuck her. She can sit there and cry until she blacks out from dehydration for all I care.

Next story.

Perdogg 08/14/2009 08:06

Perdogg 08/14/2009 08:07

When are we going to see Heidi Montag’s playboy picts?

pepperfunt @ yahoo. com 08/14/2009 08:40

HAHAHAHA….IT’S CALLED.

means i can do this all day long and forever if i want to
    HAHAHAHAHA

pepperfunt @ yahoo. com 08/14/2009 08:48

Oh hey..homos

heres my email address

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA god I’m laughing soo hard…my neighbors can hear me.

HAHAHAHAHA…FOUND ANOTHER PIC OF PEEE PER cheating on QUEEN ROKAN…actually, he bartends in Boulder City Nevada..but he also does this as a part time job

dicksucking,can you hear PEEE PER slurping so hard, the whole desert can hear him!

yea hawwwwwww.

Dr Drew 08/14/2009 08:50

I can make her sadness go away, replace those tears of sadness with tears of splooge, I’ll knock her up to create an army and overtake those viet cong which have a stranglehold on her estate

Rokan 08/14/2009 09:00

Morning all,

Hey Pepper, you look different today.

Man, My dick looks Gi-normous on television!!!!!

NSFWYouTube.Com 08/14/2009 09:16

Her tits are amazing though!

tblaney6591 08/14/2009 09:49

Octo-whore.

pepperfunt @ yahoo. com 08/14/2009 10:11

TOTAL TIME TO SIGN UP AND CHANGE BOGUS EMAIL ADDRESS?

HMMM ABOUT 5 MINS…DEPENDS ON HOW FAST IS YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION….SHIT ,I MADE THIS NEW HANDLE WITH MY iPHONE WHILE STANDING IN LINE AT STARBUCKS…HAHAHAHAHAHA.

entropissed 08/14/2009 10:13

Dear No Ass White Bitches,

Please Die.

Sincerely,

My Penis

pepperfunt @ yahoo. com 08/14/2009 10:18

oK THANKS mYLENE…

HEY MONKIES…
    I WON’T BE POSTING FOR A FEW HOURS..BUT KEEP IN MIND …I’M STILL HEREE!!!! YOU HEAR ME PUSSIES…I’M HERE AND I WOULD NEVER EVER GO AWAY EVER EVER AND EVER…AMEN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TheOverrated 08/14/2009 12:56

god im sick of this chick, those kids are going to grow up like blanket

gossipslander 08/14/2009 16:20

Jon Gosselin is a DOUCHE.
    She was upset because Santoro wasn’t the National Guard.
    Vick is no good! He is an animal torturer! Get him off my team or it won’t be my team anymore.
    What a mess, I used to love this show when it was all in innocence.
    Who cares about these 2 idiots, never heard of them. I could care less if they divorced, Throw her the high hard one ,that will straighten her out.
    They really need to end the reality show and move on with their lives. It was pitifull to see Kate checking into a hotel. She should know that she can’t be at the house when he has his custody. She needs to find an alternate place to stay. I don’t know what they are thinking. It is a ll a big joke now.
    More information on US Official Tabloid Gossip

gossipslander.blogspot.com

Industry Fokery » Jon speaks out about Kate putting on a show for the cops 08/14/2009 18:00

[...] Kate Gosselin is very sad (wwtdd.com) [...]

What Me Worry? 08/15/2009 00:47

Would somebody please just shoot all these fuckers.

ankh 08/16/2009 02:59

Neither of them are particularly great examples of intelligent representatives of the species, but it’s nice to see that Jon has retrieved his balls from Kate’s handbag, I guess the picture of him with a doo-rag and his hand in his crotch was just him checking that they were still attached, seems like all he does now is think up new ways to make Ms Control Freak 2009 even nuttier than she already is, if she doesn’t chillax ten to one he’ll take up with a syphilitic one legged crack whore just to further mess with her head.

angelove35 08/16/2009 23:36

she is so sexy, love her so much it’s said that she has a nice profile on
    __M i l l i o n a i r e c h a t s . c o m__ where you have the opportunity dreaming about dating a millionaire and make it true! u dont have to be a millionaire.but u can meet one. By the way, you can get more dating tips and hope you can find your perfect match.

Vincent 08/17/2009 00:18

<—————yah, well, her tits look good here and thats what is most important.