Milla is completely awesome, naked

By brendon September 08, 2009 @ 6:11 PM

millaclassified1

I’ve always thought Milla Jovovich was insanely gorgeous, and anyone who sees these pictures from the Fall issue of ‘Purple’ magazine will undoubtedly agree. I’ll never understand how a hack like Paul Anderson tricked her into marriage. I guess his plan for hitting on her was cooler than mine, which was to ask her out and when she said no, stand there and nod and act like it was no big deal until my bottom lip started to quiver and then curl up on the floor and whimper.

(all the pix on the other side for obvious naked reasons)

TheOverrated 09/08/2009 18:12

id like to give her my 5th element

SomeoneluvsU 09/08/2009 18:14

Milla Jovovich is the hot.

She can be both innocent “Fifth Element” hot and kick your ass “Resident Evil” hot

Watt 09/08/2009 18:17

Mmmm. She was on maxims cover this month right? Or last month?

SsnakeOil 09/08/2009 18:20

That wasn’t so hard, was it, NPD?

Geez, you’d think he’d be out looking for hot naked chicks all the time instead of those 8-is-too-much assholes and the guy with the alien teeth.

Now leave this one up for more than 5 minutes!!

Shiss 09/08/2009 18:20

You could hang your jacket on those nipples.

Dave 09/08/2009 18:20

Man I love those Bai Ling style pencil eraser nipples. Those are the best. I could suck on those babies all night long. Mila is proof positive that if a girl has great nipples then she doesn’t need big tits at all. Damn she is leeloo perfect.

iwontrememberthis 09/08/2009 19:31

Mumbles McGinty 09/08/2009 19:40

Crawl a mile over broken glass to hear her piss in a hubcap

Mr. Banana Pants 09/08/2009 19:48

Are those thumbs sticking out of her chest?

Woodsman 09/08/2009 19:50

Mr. Banana Pants: was that a rhetorical question?

New up . . . but not as good as this one.

weefek 09/08/2009 19:53

I am now complete

Eness 09/08/2009 20:12

Damn, those nips are huge!

She is one hot woman, Id eat her ass for sure!

TheBurgerBoy 09/08/2009 20:13

those are some pretty solid nips. Nice bod but needs to eat a little something, something. I like a tiny but more meat on my bone.

-http://theburgerboy.com/

The Mildly Tanned Knight 09/08/2009 22:05

She’s freaking amazing, but even more so when you consider her age and that she had a kid. That body would be stunning on a 22 year-old. She also strikes me as the type that has seen a blindfold before.

Anderson is the luckiest slob ever.

HelloNNNewman 09/09/2009 04:17

She’s always been incredibly HOT. A body like that even after having a baby. I had to laugh when I read the first pic… they asked her ex-lover to come and take these pics of her! Her husband is either incredibly secure, or totally screwed!

desperado 09/09/2009 05:59

i wanna lick those tits!

Veracity 09/09/2009 08:09

You know what…… FUCK THAT!

I don’t even know where to begin! First off, I Love This Woman! She is beautiful, talented, dedicated and powerful. I respected her to the point that I named my daughter after her (Mila Cai Romani). Then she pulls this bullshit. Now I know I am going to hear some serious shit for this, especially from the Durden crew, but oh well..

What the fuck is this shit, and WHY? She is already famous… She is already extremely wealthy… She is already Milla fucking Jovovich, she is fucking married AND SHE HAS A FUCKING CHILD!.. Why sell out and do a completely fucking nude photo shoot? If she wanted them for herself, that’s fine. But why make them public? A titty shot in a movie (if tasteful) is one thing. What the fuck is the point of full frontal nudity at this juncture of her career?

I don’t know. I just lost all respect for her.

God I wanna fuck her! lol

Big Smelly Dirt Cock 09/09/2009 08:25

Very nice. I’m not normally attracted to 15 year old boys but I would totally bang this one.

Sloppy Joe 09/09/2009 09:01

My day is as shot as the load i just blew under my desk.

Rokan 09/09/2009 09:06

I would like to give her a good worming.