do people not know this?

By brendon October 20, 2009 @ 2:48 PM

ditavonteese17970

Lots of websites have some old black and white pictures of Dita Von Tease today, supposedly “never before seen” nudes. I don’t know what to call whatever the hell it is she does now, but she used to be naked all the damn time. That bitch is horrible looking. She’s pale with a weird body. And she wanted to be a model. Of course she was gonna get naked. It’s not like there’s some placement test for models. There’s no sanctioning body. Hottest model wins. And unfortunately for her she looks like a ghost you would see on the Titanic.

I’m not putting this ocular poison on Tyler but go over here if you want and there’s a whole gallery of her f’n herself with a popsicle. Go nuts if that’s what you like. I’m not here to judge, man. But don’t open these at work. You may think you can be sneaky, but you’ll get busted when they hear your frightened whimpering.

SuperB 10/20/2009 16:07

Nope Watt

Hmmm Ostrich skins in LA? very interesting.

DB's Treasure 10/20/2009 16:09

Rokan’s talkin to us from a stall and I just came from one. Very weird.

leftnutofjesus 10/20/2009 16:09

two fingers means he wants your fastball inside.

CB007 10/20/2009 16:09

Rokan is hoping the foot tapping guy will bend him over a urinal… George Michael style.

Watt 10/20/2009 16:10

Good game rokan. I didn’t expect the yankees to sweep. 4-1 or 4-2 is more likely. I’d be shocked if it went to 7

chubby chaser 10/20/2009 16:11

CB007, can I sit on your face?

DarkCherry 10/20/2009 16:13

i would gladly stop talking about Gaga forever if i never had to read anything on here about personal poop experiences ever again.

leftnutofjesus 10/20/2009 16:13

chubby chaser,

just blindfold me and tell me your asshole’s a pussy. slow day.

leftnutofjesus 10/20/2009 16:14

cali,

i’ve already voiced my opinion on how goddamned gross that is, but apparently, this is the shit-experience fan club.

chubby chaser 10/20/2009 16:15

leftnutofjesus, YES, many guys have told me that.

DB's Treasure 10/20/2009 16:15

I really do not know what my reaction would be if I were in a public shitter and some creep in the stall next to me tapped his foot in my stall. Would I pull up my pants and high tail outta there? Or would I kick his door in and beat his face into the bathroom tile?

Rokan 10/20/2009 16:17

Diane,

You know … The normal stuff.

Is that fake CB or real CB?

Watt 10/20/2009 16:18

Deebs: shit on his shoe.

leftnutofjesus 10/20/2009 16:19

i wouldn’t care. i’d just think it was some huge bastard that had to spread his legs out really far because of his huge dick and balls.

then i start sucking my thumb because i have mall flashbacks when i’m in a bathroom stall.

someone help me.

DB's Treasure 10/20/2009 16:19

I won’t ever stop discussing my dumps. It adds texture to our conversations.

dirtydiane 10/20/2009 16:21

Rokan, you should say in a loud booming voice, “NO SIR, I WILL NOT SUCK YOUR DICK IN THE BATHROOM STALL!” and then just sit back and laugh as he scatters out, still yanking his pants up, all embarrassed.

DarkCherry 10/20/2009 16:22

LOL i vote for DD’s reaction.

although if they are both are STILL in the bathroom i think we know how Rokan responded…

DB's Treasure 10/20/2009 16:23

So about this Dita Von Tease…are lefty and I the only guys in here man enough to admit we’d hollow this pig out?

Rokan 10/20/2009 16:24

Ok,

He’s gone. Nice boots thought.