do people not know this?

By brendon October 20, 2009 @ 2:48 PM

ditavonteese17970

Lots of websites have some old black and white pictures of Dita Von Tease today, supposedly “never before seen” nudes. I don’t know what to call whatever the hell it is she does now, but she used to be naked all the damn time. That bitch is horrible looking. She’s pale with a weird body. And she wanted to be a model. Of course she was gonna get naked. It’s not like there’s some placement test for models. There’s no sanctioning body. Hottest model wins. And unfortunately for her she looks like a ghost you would see on the Titanic.

I’m not putting this ocular poison on Tyler but go over here if you want and there’s a whole gallery of her f’n herself with a popsicle. Go nuts if that’s what you like. I’m not here to judge, man. But don’t open these at work. You may think you can be sneaky, but you’ll get busted when they hear your frightened whimpering.

1. Watt 10/20/2009 16:42

Calis a classy bitch. You have to at least take her to mcdonalds before she’ll let you spitshine her sore browneye

2. Observer 10/20/2009 16:43

Chubb….

….my finger slipped….

(I know, I know…..an old excuse)

3. leftnutofjesus 10/20/2009 16:46

chubbs,

like the nigra in happy gilmore. sorry man. it’s not like my name’s “lefty” either, motherfucker.

play the hand your dealt.

and that is the nicest fucking ass i’ve seen in a pasture since Miss Peach ’06.

4. Chubb_Norris 10/20/2009 16:50

Just pinchin yer nipps Obs.

5. Chubb_Norris 10/20/2009 16:52

Lefty I have no earthly fucking idea what you just said. Motherfucker.

6. DB's Treasure 10/20/2009 16:52

Chubbs, you ever knock a guy out that way? It feels invigorating.

7. Observer 10/20/2009 16:54

Chubb_Norris

…you’re forgiven…..

…for what?

….who knows what….but that clip WAS awesome…..

8. Chubb_Norris 10/20/2009 16:57

Nope. My only KO came by way of beer mug across the head. I have been hit like that guy before though. No fun the next day.

9. Chubb_Norris 10/20/2009 17:00

Back in my wilder days I was waaaayyy too fried to be throwing punches with intent to actually cause someone bodily harm.

10. DB's Treasure 10/20/2009 17:01

I clocked a freshman like that back in college. I was walking through a group of them and accidentally bumped into this collar popping toolbag. He got tough with me so I just walked straight up to him and wrapped my fist around his jaw, cutting my knuckles on his teeth. Besides the cuts, my hand was fine. It reminded me of those golf shots ya do sometimes when the club’s head hits the ball perfectly and you don’t even feel it. The kid dropped like a sack of rocks. I stood there in defense mode thinking one of his buddies would come after me…they just stood there waiting for me to go on my way so they could nurse the douche back on his feet. Poor bastard wasn’t getting up any time soon after that though.

11. Jean-Claude Van Douche 10/20/2009 17:02

I thought this was a picture of a young Divine.

12. chubby chaser 10/20/2009 17:03

Lefty I have no earthly fucking idea what you just said. Motherfucker.
    ….One needs an Enigma machine to understand what Lefty writes. ..

13. DB's Treasure 10/20/2009 17:04

I’ve been decked like that on numerous occasions. With as many times I’ve been punched in the face, it’s a mystery how I’ve never had a broken jaw, nose or eye socket.

14. SuperB 10/20/2009 17:04

Chubbs, that kid got knocked the fuck out.

15. leftnutofjesus 10/20/2009 17:05

chubby chaser,

keep your enigma machine in your pants, buddy.

16. Watt 10/20/2009 17:11

I cracked a pool cue over a guys ribs in college after he shoved me to the ground. I told him if he was going to fight like a bitch I’d beat him like one. He whimpered out. His girlfriend gave me her number.

17. DB's Treasure 10/20/2009 17:11

new up

18. Rokan 10/20/2009 17:13

New up, tough guys.

19. chubby chaser 10/20/2009 17:16

wait for me, I move slow.