Yeeah. Yeah, kiss it. Now rub the base. Yeeah just like that.

By brendon November 12, 2009 @ 11:48 AM

58893058

Taylor Swift is probably too sweet to realize how it would look when paparazzi had her kiss the very phallic statue last night after the CMA awards, but she probably doesn’t care considering she just went beast mode and won every award in sight. Still only 19-years-old, she won all 4 awards she was nominated for, but the headline was when she became the youngest person to ever win Entertainer of the Year (the biggest award) and the first female to take it since Shania Twain in 1999.

“I’ll never forget this moment because in this moment everything that I have ever wanted has just happened to me,” Swift said through tears as she accepted the association’s highest honour during ceremonies at Sommet Center.
The 19-year-old crossover sensation beat the biggest names in country and snapped Kenny Chesney’s stranglehold on the category: He won three straight and four of the last five. She also ended Carrie Underwood’s three-year dominance in the female vocalist category.
Chesney hugged and kissed Swift on the cheek, then whispered a message in her ear before she received the trophy. She called her band on stage and was the centre of a group hug as fans cheered wildly, holding signs that said, “We love you, Taylor”; her father cried in the audience.
“Every single person in that category let me open up for them this year,” Swift said. “Thank you all so much. I love you.”

I couldn’t even afford a soft taco when I was 19, so I’m tempted to tell Taylor to kiss my ass, but gratitude is an incredibly endearing quality and she seems nice and she writes all her own songs so it’s hard to resent her. I could have been rich and famous at 19 too, except my only noticeable talent was right-clicking pictures of underage girls and naked models and then masturbating. I went down to the French Quarter where the street performers hang out and did my act for tips, but it wasn’t really the money making extravaganza I had hoped for.

(story source = the ap.  picture source = getty images)

Rokan 11/12/2009 11:51

It looks like someone made a crystal sculpture of my beanpole!

Tito's Anal Adventures 11/12/2009 11:54

Great pic. Having a boner right now.

Mac-Daddy 11/12/2009 11:55

if not for the super hot chicks, Country Music awards should NEVER be on TV!!!

Rokan 11/12/2009 11:55

Where was Kanye?

He can’t let the bitch steal Beyonce’s dildo!!!!

Tito's Anal Adventures 11/12/2009 11:55

I wanna see that thing burried in her asshole.

Big Smelly Dirt Cock 11/12/2009 11:55

I’d like to rub my helmet on those lips of hers, then she can buy me dinner.

oy 11/12/2009 11:59

skinny! no tits! tight ass though! yeah, i’ll tag it!

chubby chaser 11/12/2009 12:00

this needs to be reposted a few more times.thank you DDM
    Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 11/12/2009 11:49

Hey Z, you fucking piece of shit. Your comments yesterday on fucking veterans day no less, about our armed forces were pathetic, shallow minded and nothing but a blatant attempt at trying to stir shit up. If that’s how you really feel about the men and women who are protecting this country, then really get the fuck out. You are a shit American and i hope sooner then later, you realize just how fucking important they are to this nation and your ability to live live as a sheltered little fucking worm cumfy on his couch playing video games. In short, FUCK YOU, and learn to respect those who protect your weak, punk little ass. Vets day isn’t only about this war and it’s current soldiers, it’s about all the generations and the people who fought in all wars asshole. Our grandfathers fought to keep maniacs from taking over the world and you call them assholes? YOUR grandfather did not fight because your wet back family hadn’t hopped the fucking border yet and was still making tortillas in mexico. You are a shit American, and nothing short of pathetic.

whatizdat 11/12/2009 12:00

I am waiting for a snap the frame rant from LNOJ

SsnakeOil 11/12/2009 12:02

I don’t think it would take much to snap this girl in half.

oy 11/12/2009 12:02

see, the problem with tall skinny chicks is that bottonless vagina that streches all the way up to their nips…..i love it when my dick touches the back of that uterus….mmmmm yeah!

oy 11/12/2009 12:03

bottomless, not bottonless

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 11/12/2009 12:04

i still don’t understand why she’s considered country. She is pop. She has a little hint of a southern twang in her voice. Is that all it takes to be considered country? or have all the hicks and rednecks assimilated her into redneckery cause she’s blond haired and blue eyed

oy 11/12/2009 12:04

SSnake – you’d be surprise how agile skinny chiks are man…i mean they can take some abuse…

SuperB 11/12/2009 12:05

I gotta say I like her. I’d much rather have my daughter listen to her and view her as a role model over some of the pop bitches who are not setting good examples

TengoWood 11/12/2009 12:05

I always bottom out. That is all.

LongmontPotion 11/12/2009 12:05

I couldn’t even afford a soft taco…hilarious.

RemSteale 11/12/2009 12:05

What Kenny Chesney whispered in her ear:

“They gonna find you dead bitch, with one o them statuettes in ever one a your holes”

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 11/12/2009 12:06

i agree with supb, at least she’s respectable and keeps her clothes on and sets a good example for little girls. She doesn’t seem like an insufferable cunt or make ridiculous demands like most of these teen stars do.

Zombie 11/12/2009 12:07

Next time numerous people warn you that “Z is just saying that to get a rise out of someone” you should listen instead of losing sleep over ridiculous shit like you obviously have! Hahaaaaa you pathetic assclowns.

Hey Dirt, fuck the troops and fuck your pussy grandpa. He is worthless to this country as is the rest of your moronic family. Tired of my routine huh? Mighty funny you keep coming back to involve yourself in it on a daily basis.

Same goes for you, Chubby. You shitbags are what make it worth my while to be here. Each day I can make one of you cry just by typing a few words on a keyboard is a good day for me.