brittany will be buried today

By brendon December 24, 2009 @ 1:15 PM

OUT928528

Brittany Murphy will be buried today at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles, in a ceremony that is expected to be attended only by close friends and family. Radar says…

Brittany will be interred in the Bright Eternity section and the guest list includes approximately 20 people.
Scheduled to attend from Hollywood are actor Eric Balfour and Penny Marshall.
The service itself will be co-denominational – there will be a rabbi and a pastor present.

I don’t have a bible in front of me but I don’t think that’s how it works. I don’t think you’re allowed to hedge your bets like that. If the Christians are right and the pastor goes first, she better hope she gets into heaven quick before the rabbi screws everything up. “Woah woah woah, who’s that second guy, what the fuck is this,” Jesus will probably say.

1. The Irreverent Tony Stark 12/24/2009 13:26

I am 1st.

I am 1st.

F-R-S-T

I mean F-I-R-S-T.

2. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 12/24/2009 13:29

yeah MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO NPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT DEAD JUNKIES!

3. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 12/24/2009 13:30

ps. get a new pic if you are going to keep posting about her.

4. Watt 12/24/2009 13:48

And that’s my time have a good weekend everyone.

5. Porchmonkey4life 12/24/2009 14:05

They could have waited until after Christmas to plant this whore. Merry Christmas.

6. yourmomsucks 12/24/2009 14:16

You guys are retarded. Does your mom know you are using her computer or is free computer time at your junior high?

7. pepper 12/24/2009 14:22

Yawwwwnnnnn!

8. entropissed 12/24/2009 14:23

WHO’S GOING TO GO SEE ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: THE SQUEAKUEL AT THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING TONIGHT?!?!?!!?!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ME!

9. entropissed 12/24/2009 14:25

I heard they are introducing the Chipettes. When I was 7 years old, I thought Kylie Minogue and the female chipmunk who liked Alvin were the hottest sluts on the planet.

10. oy 12/24/2009 14:28

Kylie is still very fuckable(eventhough she’s 50)
    the video of her riding that mechanical bull…… shit….that stays with you forevah

11. pepper 12/24/2009 14:37

Brittany M was a sad clown ..

12. SomeoneluvsU 12/24/2009 16:54

Sooo, this rabbi, a priest, and a minister walk into a bar…..

13. What Me Worry? 12/24/2009 17:47

I know it’s the day before Christmas but pretty sad when the big names at the funeral are Eric Balfour and Penny Marshall. Was Erik Estrada busy?

14. What Me Worry? 12/24/2009 17:56

I was going to go to Midnight Mass tonight but apparently the restraining order is still in effect.

15. Hertje73 12/24/2009 20:25

Yes yes titties titties titties.. Tyler Durden is a titties obsessed fucking coward. Those girl are too fat .. those girls dont have tits.. Tyler Durden must be the oversexed and women hating brother of Paris Hilton.. IDCWTDWD (I dont care what a fucking feind like tiler durden would do..)

16. Gildorg 12/24/2009 20:52

Thank god for Booze… (or a diety of your choice)

Got my Anti-Christmas Movie List going, got my cheap Booze…
    Life will not be completely shitty until I run out…

Anti-Christmas Movie List:
    Bad Santa (yes!)
    The Ice Harvest
    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
    Lethal Weapon 1
    Die Hard 1

Still adding, but that is enough for my drunkenness so far…

17. LuckyBastard 12/24/2009 20:59

I thought they were supposed to keep dead celebs on ice for at least a month so they can milk the last fuckin dime out of them. I mean she was still good for at least a photo shoot or a zombie sex flick . You talk about your wasted opportunities!

18. pepper 12/25/2009 11:23

Ho Ho HO
    Merry Christmas!!!

19. ukickedmydog 12/25/2009 11:52

That there, pepper, is a fine ass. How thoughtful of you.

“plant this whore”

Does that mean she’s going to sprout into more whores? Or do you have to “plant them” when they’re still alive for that? Either way, I think that’s an interesting process that I want to know more about.

Merry Christ’s Mass to all you fucking fucks. I will now continue my rituals by coating myself in blood and dancing naked in the snow.

Good Day.

20. Rokan 12/26/2009 11:28

Is it over?

I’m five pounds heavier and broke til payday.

What’s so Merry about that?

On another note, I got a Kindle for Christmas!!