grief takes many forms

By brendon January 07, 2010 @ 8:09 PM

Tila Tequila

Some people think these pictures of Tila Tequilla, just 5 days after the sudden death of her fiance Casey Johnson, show that the only thing she really loves is attention from the media. Everyone grieves differently, and all I really know about the Viet Cong is that they would climb a lot of trees half naked like little murderous monkeys, so these pictures are consistent with that, but if you know what to look for, the Kubler Ross 5 stages of grief were on full display today.

Denial - “What you doin?  Why you at my house?  I no be rude but you go, you no can be here.”

Anger – “I say get ou’a here! Rook! What you no read? What you stupid?”

Bargaining - “Ok round-eye, you wan’ show, here go show. Here rook I dance. Yeah, you rike dat, huh! You rike these big titties huh, soldier boy!”

Depression - “Dey still here PorkChop. Why? Why dey still here? I do sexy dance but dey no go.”

Acceptance - (thinks to herself) “Here in my tree, no one bother me. Fine-ree arone.”

Rusty Sanchez 01/07/2010 20:19

Why, why, why not her? Why couldn’t she have been the one to OD? She’s like a cockroach. Shell will probably still infest this earth after a nukes fall from the sky.

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 01/07/2010 20:38

and yet you still posted on the attention whore, thus continuing the cycle.

D. Znuts 01/07/2010 20:49

As dumb and annoying and pathetic a media whore as this attention-seeking bitch is, I would still hit it.

Rusty Sanchez 01/07/2010 20:56

Oh I’d hit it allright…with a pickup truck going 80.

Rokan 01/07/2010 21:16

The human head weighs 8 pounds

Rokan 01/07/2010 21:21

A wookies nuts weigh four . . . . . each
    You do the math.

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 01/07/2010 21:26

ment to post this for you the other day rokan….

Rokan 01/07/2010 21:31

Dirk,

I saw that a long time ago, but never got a copy of it.

Very cool.

Do you know that’s a real picture from the set?

Rokan 01/07/2010 21:33

DDM,

I think I call you Dirk because I compress the name together after a bowl or two.

pepper 01/07/2010 21:45

nothing wrong with a little flied lice …once in a while…..
    my nuts are small and hang really low…Rokan, you want to see?

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 01/07/2010 21:49

i saw that the other day and got a good laugh out of it, especially because it looked pretty genuine and not shopped. now that you confirm you infact performed the act in the pic, i can continue to chuckle at the behaivor of said wookie.

Rokan 01/07/2010 22:01

Yeah,
    It gave all the geeks boners when it made it on the web.

Speaking of boners . . . . . .

Hey Pepper,

pepper 01/07/2010 22:03

Don’t look, I’m naked.

ukickedmydog 01/07/2010 22:05

So perfect.

The disowned heiress has a little attention whore latch onto her right before she dies, which was just long enough for Tila to think she has a say in her last rites and burial. Sooo perfect. Fuck you, Johnson & Johnson, now you got a little rat to get rid of on top of repairing your image after Casey dragged it down one botox injection and drunken public humiliation stunt at a time.

Woodsman 01/07/2010 22:09

Dear God:

Send an asteroid to earth. Make it land on this skank’s bobble head. Donations will follow.

W

Rokan 01/07/2010 22:09

DDM,

Well said. I hate this chick.
    She’s dirty, and not in the good way.

Filled with worms.

Pepper,

Put your finger away and tell me what I missed today.

Rokan 01/07/2010 22:10

Hey Woodsman,

What does the “W” stand for?

pepper 01/07/2010 22:14

what did you miss today?
    Hold on …let me check…………………….

pepper 01/07/2010 22:16

did you know that the Tiger likes to stroke other cats?

Rokan 01/07/2010 22:19

I don’t care about the posts Pepper.

Tell me about the fighting and the poop talk.

That’s why I come here.