monday morning headlines

By brendon January 25, 2010 @ 11:22 AM

138495_by_mah0ne-alessandra_ambrosio_at_a_beach_photoshoot_in_st_barts_230110_013_122_360lo

THE HURT LOCKER - was (rightfully) named the best picture of the year by the Producers Guild of America this weekend, giving it some momentum heading toward the Academy Awards. Unfortunately it’s only made $12M so far. They should have called it “The Hurt Romantic Vampire”. (variety)

AVATAR - will become the highest grossing movie ever later today after it finished the weekend with a box office total of $1.841 billion, just shy of ‘Titanic’ and its 1.843. Analysts are surprised because ‘Avatar’ has done all this is less than 2 months, and also because the movie is kind of fuckin stupid. (hollywood reporter)

TIGER WOODS - was finally visited by his wife at his sex rehab in Mississippi. In fact she spent 5 days there and is participating in his therapy. When asked for a comment, someone more miserable than Tiger didn’t say anything, because they don’t exist. (radar)

HOPE FOR HAITI NOW - raised $57M Friday night with the big Hollywood telethon. You just know Haiti is gonna spend all that on weed. (us.com)

ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO – was in St. Barths this weekend for Victorias Secret. I heard that when you have sex with her, when you pull out your penis shines like the sun because her vagina coated it with a layer of gold. True story! (source = splash news online)

1. Watt 01/25/2010 11:34

Haiti will blow it all on roids for their baseball/football players

2. RemSteale 01/25/2010 11:36

Blimey, another new post

3. Watt 01/25/2010 11:39

Chuck and Larry was on. Man Jessica is fine…

4. RemSteale 01/25/2010 11:40

She is. Great ass

5. whatizdat 01/25/2010 11:42

From previous

God damn funny monkey face:

What u talkin bout Willis?

6. SomeoneluvsU 01/25/2010 11:46

Haiti watched Cool Runnings last night and plans to spend half of the relief money on a bobsled team.

7. Watt 01/25/2010 11:50

A Jamaican Bobslead team?

HILLARIOUS!

8. pepper 01/25/2010 11:52

Hollywood tuna has much bigger files….look at the size of Alessandra’s clam…!!!

9. Zombie 01/25/2010 11:55

Vikings all the way, right Pepper?

10. pepper 01/25/2010 12:00

Colts, all the way!!!

11. pepper 01/25/2010 12:02

I don’t care who wins….just as long as I get my money when I bet…..I won 100 dollars on the Jets…I had no bets on the Vikings…..

12. Watt 01/25/2010 12:06

Everyones going to go with the whole Hurricane Katrina black people New Orleans bullshit for the superbowl. Fuck that go Colts!

13. Tom 01/25/2010 12:06

WTF !! The hurt locker was the biggest peice of shit film I have ever seen, it fucking stank, the writer, director and idiot actor should be handed over to Al Queda to have their arms sawn off in orange jim jams for being so fucking full of bullshit

14. Zombie 01/25/2010 12:12

I’m with you on that Watt. I hope it’s an ugly SuperBowl, a fucking shutout. I hope the people of New Orleans are so disgraced that they riot in the streets and destroy the town again so there is no Mardi Gras the following week. Team Peyton all the way.

15. SuperB 01/25/2010 12:13

Althought I fucking can’t stand Pey Pey I can’t stand the whole Katrina Saints we rallying bullshit either.

Im cheering for Breezy’s mole. If he can still get quality ass with that moley mole mole, then really…its the big winner here.

16. SomeoneluvsU 01/25/2010 12:18

There are black people in New Orleans?

17. Watt 01/25/2010 12:20

B’s B!

18. DB's Treasure 01/25/2010 12:24

Let’s just hope when the broadcast cuts away from the playing field they focus more on Kim Kardashian than that goober Eli and his father staring lifelessly at the field from a suite.

19. Watt 01/25/2010 12:27

Hey DB. I tried watching that fliers penguins game. I saw some dude named Pierre and turned it off.

Seriously? Pierre?

20. SuperB 01/25/2010 12:28

We shall not talk about the Flyers…they once again made me lose a bet with a Pens fan…..

ON A GOD DAMN POWER PLAY