what will become of my kiki

By brendon January 11, 2010 @ 8:55 PM

9401-kiki

Everyone has their favorite actors and actresses and everyone has their own opinions, but one thing everyone agrees on is that Kirsten Dunst is the Most Beautiful Woman In The World. One look at her cold clammy skin and the way her little pebble baby teeth offset her fangs and you’ll notice an invigorating bounce in your step. Her beauty wraps around you like a sunbeam and warms your heart, and then you find yourself smiling for no reason, giddy as a lovesick schoolboy.

So whatever problems SpiderMan 1, 2 and 3 had, no one blames KiKi and her sexy performance as, “Kisten Dunst After Someone Washed Her Hair”. Fire the director and Tobey Maguire if you like, but don’t mess with Americas Sweetheart. The LA Times says…

A few days after Sony Pictures said it was postponing production on “Spider-Man 4″ because of creative concerns, the studio on Monday said it was sending the entire franchise in for a major overhaul without star Tobey Maguire or director Sam Raimi involved.
Sony said the next Peter Parker film will also be released a year later than originally scheduled, with the fourth installment in its blockbuster franchise now set to premiere in the summer of 2012.
The new film does not yet have an announced star or director.

I guess it goes without saying that Kirsten is untouchable, so therefore the LA Times doesn’t say it. In fact they don’t mention her at all. Probably so peopel could focus on the story, and not be driven to madness by their sexual desire.

dirtysanchez 01/11/2010 21:16

I mean, she may not be Scarlett Johansson hot, but I find her to be hot. Hell, I’d put Dunst ahead of Britney Spears ANY freaking day <3

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

mediaphile 01/11/2010 21:36

Actually it had nothing to do with Kirsten Fugst. Sony canned the movie because they didn’t like that Sam Raimi chose the Vulture as the villain, and that John Malkovich was going to play him.

Woodsman 01/11/2010 22:10

She is a ghoul.

Naddz Dangle 01/11/2010 22:12

Once again as long as the bitch faced the wall, it would be all good.

smokecrops 01/11/2010 22:42

or perhaps “peopel” were driven mad by your spelling….

Woodsman 01/11/2010 22:50

Ha – I think you meant spleling

Rokan 01/11/2010 22:55

What the fuck is going on here, Woodsman?

zencat002 01/12/2010 00:19

Who fucking cares? I’m a reasonably cogent monkey, and I couldn’t tell what the fuck the point of this post was supposed to be.

phil05 01/12/2010 00:53

Spider-Man 4 causes the end of the world.. confirmed!

What Me Worry? 01/12/2010 00:58

I wouldn’t fuck her with Rokan’s dick

Rokan 01/12/2010 01:04

What Me Worry,

You wouldn’t know what to do if you had my dick.

The shock of satisfying a woman for the first time would probably kill you.

Woodsman 01/12/2010 01:14

Rok: “woman”?

Rokan 01/12/2010 01:19

Quiet, Woods.

I’m watching Porkys.

Are you still in Hawaii?

Woodsman 01/12/2010 01:28

Nope, Hong Kong.

Woodsman 01/12/2010 01:29

… had to cut holiday short – - back to work. Mrs. Woodsman was thrilled.

Rokan 01/12/2010 01:46

I’m sure she’s used to disappointment by now.

What the fuck are you doing in Hong Kong?

I’m impressed.

Rokan 01/12/2010 01:47

是多少妓女的费用呢?

Woodsman 01/12/2010 02:01

Consulting is an intriguiing life … an HK subsidiary is implementing an outsourcing deal; head office (in NYC) wants an assessment to confirm the local dudes are up to snuff so they hired us to come in and look over their shoulders … my 13 year old accurately predicted “Dad, they’re gonna hate you guys!”.

Regarding 是多少妓女的费用呢, Do you want egg rolls with that?

Mony Vibescu 01/12/2010 02:04

I don’t understand the point of this post. Rokan, Woodsman… salutations.

Woodsman 01/12/2010 02:10

Mony: same back and all the best for 2010, etc.

The point of this post is that NPD thinks Kirsten Dumpster is a talentless hag. It makes me uncomfortable but in this instance I share this opinion.