its megan fox! sort of!

By brendon February 12, 2010 @ 6:02 PM

xl_d1a9dd3141584ac1b4ecc69180d13036

There are some people, mostly fat girls and queers, who make fun of Megan Fox because her thumbs aren’t perfect. They’re wider than normal. Hey, I have a question … are you god damn kidding me.

This is retarded beyond words. Forget wide thumbs, she could have tentacles instead of arms and she’d still be the best looking girl on earth. She could have a dick and I’d still go down on her. Her vagina could have a snapping beak like a squids mouth and I’d still put my penis in there. It would be like turning down the Millennium Falcon because it didn’t have a CD player.

But, whatever. The point to this is that some internet nerds were claiming she had a hand-double for her awesome Super Bowl commercial (this). And as it turns out, she did. And it was this hot bitch. Pamela Moses. And she’s almost as hot as Megan, as you can see in these pictures shamelessly stolen from her myspace. But Pamela isn’t just a pretty face. She’s also a really smart model. As far as themes for a picture gallery go, “Point The Camera Down My Shirt” is my all time favorite.

1. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/12/2010 10:47

bro, you are cutting and pasting blurry myspace pics of some nobody whore who will become a famous whore cause she has big tits and was linked to something with megan fox.

2. pepper 02/12/2010 10:50

Slaappy is everywhere ……..

3. Big Smelly Dirt Cock 02/12/2010 10:51

Yeah she’s pretty hot but someone needs to kick her in the cunt for making that side angle kissy face in every fucking picture.

4. pepper 02/12/2010 10:52

DDM, maybe she is Brend*n’s GF?
    ..so , that’s how Asian chicks look like?

5. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/12/2010 10:57

i bet you 100$ this bitch is a cell phone clutcher. She’s one of those cunts who walk around the bar or club with their phone in their hand the entire time. They also carry a purse or bag, but the phone is always out and ready to txt some pointless dribble to some other vapid whore with space for rent between her ears, or a quick twitter and face book update to complain about the guys at the club/bar she’s at.

6. RemSteale 02/12/2010 11:01

Who cares?

7. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/12/2010 11:03

just an anecdote to help describe and spot the average self obsessed whore rem.

8. RedRage 02/12/2010 11:05

A proud day for Canada! Not because of the Olympics starting, hell no. Because of this…..

A fucking game to teach kids about safe sex. A character called the “Sperminator” will blast an STD infected load at you if you get a question wrong.

::face palm::

9. SsnakeOil 02/12/2010 11:05

The Marilyn tattoo is a bigger turnoff than her brachydactyly.

10. SsnakeOil 02/12/2010 11:07

RR, I would have expected that from Japan, but Canada…???

11. ptheflea 02/12/2010 11:08

brachydactyly…NOW THAS FUNNY

12. Watt 02/12/2010 11:09

A hand double, huh? Bitches now are so self conscious they need a hand double?

tits are tits and this beats a lot of crap that’s been posted lately.

13. oy 02/12/2010 11:10

this sex ed thing is the shit!

14. RemSteale 02/12/2010 11:18

Sorry DDM I meant the whole article, your comment sounded spot on

15. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/12/2010 11:22

no worries rem, and no apologies needed.

16. SsnakeOil 02/12/2010 11:25

I’m going to use brachydactyly in all my posts today. If NPD can recycle shit, why can’t we?

17. Watt 02/12/2010 11:27

I’ve seen a few girls like that. I tried talking to them and after a couple of minutes I asked one “so what’s your number?”. She said “little confident are we?” and I said “no I just figured you’d pay attention if I sent you a text”. Bitch got offended and walked away, drink in one hand, phone in the other.

18. SsnakeOil 02/12/2010 11:29

Watt, that’s a good way to weed out the undesirables early.

19. Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 02/12/2010 11:30

i cant stand phone clutchers. Do they not understand how fucking rude it is to start texting someone else while you are in a face to face conversation with someone else? fuck you cunt.