jenny mccarthy is an idiot

By brendon February 25, 2010 @ 4:46 PM

7jennayoprah

Jenny McCarthy is back in Time magazine this week to warn more parents about vaccines and blaming medicine for giving her son autism, even though there’s no scientific evidence of any kind to support those statements, and mountains of data proving she is 100 percent wrong. Let’s keep an eye out and see if she can kill her 500th kid. Time writes…

During her appearance on Oprah in 2007, she launched a typical fusillade: “What number does it have to be … for people just to start listening to what the mothers of children who have autism have been saying for years … I told my pediatrician something happened … after [he was vaccinated] ?… Boom — the soul was gone from his eyes.” Later, when Oprah read a comment from the CDC stating that the vast majority of the science to date did not support her assertion, McCarthy replied, “My science is Evan. He’s at home. That’s my science.”

Actually that’s the exact opposite of science. It’s just something that happened. It would be like if a goat was choking on a gold coin, and then Jenny wrote a book claiming gold coins come from goats. If a dog barks and later it rains, the dog didn’t make it rain by yelling at the cloud. It was coincidence combined with the fact that you don’t really understand what you’re looking at. These doctors must shake their head and think, “I can’t believe I’m arguing with a chick who is only here because she sold pictures of her vagina to a magazine.”

Mac-Daddy 02/25/2010 16:50

who cares….SHE’S GORGEOUS!!, so it’s acceptable!

DB's Treasure 02/25/2010 16:59

She can be an idiot all she wants. She can get away with it cause heterosexual men would launch their own mother from a trebuchet into a pile of fire and karate sharks to fuck Jenny McCarthy.

Observer 02/25/2010 16:59

CENSORED ??????

….I’m supposed to READ what this walking fuck factory has to say……but not look at her TITS??

JM 02/25/2010 17:00

I also have a son who has Asperger’s syndorme which is a form of Autism. I agree with what Jenny is saying. It might not be the case all the time as I know many kids have development issues from day one, but my son was fine for over two years. Actually spoke a little of three languages and was very developed. After rounds of some of his vaccines, he regressed. He was diagnosed officially when he was about 4 years old. I truly in my heart believe what she is saying. I understand you need proof, but hard to ignore what is right in front of you every day.

Observer 02/25/2010 17:00

She was cute on “Just Shoot Me” as the “Tranny”

Observer 02/25/2010 17:02

JM…..

…Autism is “expressed” around that age……

…it is not detected prior to vaccination….because most vaccines are completed before age 2 and no kid is talking at 6 months…..

Jenny’s bullshit is causing people to believe in witchcraft rather than evidence….

DB's Treasure 02/25/2010 17:06

I remember keeping her locked in my spank bank after watching Singled Out.

Frank 02/25/2010 17:07

Jenny McCarthy should stick to what she’s good at…taking her clothes off.

Matt the King 02/25/2010 17:09

Is there a better reason to acknowledge a girl other than she sold pictures of her vagina to a magazine? Well, other than that she let you actually see, smell, or touch said vagina in person?

JM 02/25/2010 17:09

Observer,

All vaccines are not completed by the time a child is 2. My other sons are receiving vaccines up to the age of 5. I have long thought this as my son is now a 14 year old honor student and in regular classes (as he has been since 1st grade since detected and treated). it wasn’t because Jenny has come out to say it. I just found interesting that someone else has come along as have others with the same thoughts. I know your theory is because this is when it is “expressed”, but just find it hard to believe that a reaction to a chemical put in his body didn’t influence this in any capacity. He went from speaking three languages to not being able to talk and grunting, etc. it doesn’t add up to me.

Rusty Sanchez 02/25/2010 17:11

would. smash. so. hard.

Slaappy 02/25/2010 17:12

I got me a H1N1 vaccine last week and now I can’t spezz

pepper 02/25/2010 17:12

Jenny is absolutely correct…here is proof as to what happens to Autistic children……

Slaappy 02/25/2010 17:12

Spleww yes spezz no

Slaappy 02/25/2010 17:13

Someone please kick Pepper in nadz!

ohmwrecker 02/25/2010 17:14

Is Brendumb trying to denounce the possibility that legal pharmaceuticals have no negative side effects? Why would drug companies lie and put out products that are harmful to children? Not in the good ol’ USA. No way, Jose!

Zombie 02/25/2010 17:15

What is this, Playboy throwbacks day?

jack ass 02/25/2010 17:15

And Pepper lives up to his name.

Matt the King 02/25/2010 17:17

Pepper, that is without a doubt the most disgusting video on youtube. I can’t believe I still mixed up a batch to it. Something about a black leotard. Palin- take it down a notch, I said, “LEOtard.”

Observer 02/25/2010 17:19

Pepper….

….you look good in black….