nick simmons would like an apology

By brendon February 25, 2010 @ 3:22 PM

bftrolltraceartthieflus

Gene Simmons is really smug and arrogant because he was in KISS, 1977’s fourth most popular band. And who could blame him? They almost had a number 1 record (with 8 of their 47 records reaching the top 10!) and last year they played backup to Adam Lambert on American Idol.

His son Nick is also becoming quite famous, although for different reasons.

The American company Radical Publishing has announced that it halted the production and distribution of Nick Simmons’ Incarnate comic book series on Wednesday evening, amid allegations that the comic plagiarized Tite Kubo’s Bleach manga.
According to Radical, “We are taking this matter seriously and making efforts now to contact the publishers of the works in question in an effort to resolve this matter.”

Nick has gone on Facebook demanding an apology, and it seems he deserves one. This live journal page has a few so-called “examples”. Nicks are in black and white for the most part. As you can see in this one, the Japanese character has a scar over his right eye, while Nicks is over the left. When laid on top of each other, the difference in the scars is even more obvious. Is this Crazy Town? Are right and left the same all of a sudden? I don’t think so. I think the only crime here is envy of Nicks talent.

BigBadDouche 02/25/2010 15:26

Jesus H. Fucking Christ – who cares?

Observer 02/25/2010 15:31

I’ll say this……

….Given that “they” all look alike…….how the fuck can anyone tell?

…or as once was famously said (and sued)……

“Every word she writes is a lie, including and and the.”

buddygroove 02/25/2010 15:32

Both Nick and his father suck ass! So as BidBadDouche(great name btw) “Who cares?”

Tom Foolery 02/25/2010 15:33

They still make comics?

Zombie 02/25/2010 15:34

You mean a descendant of a KISS band member was too unoriginal to come up with his own material so he copied ideas from another artist with actual talent then put his own name on them? Get out of here!

SCUM 02/25/2010 15:39

What did you expect from a Canadian-Hungarian-Jew.

pepper 02/25/2010 15:39

Jesus H. Fucking Christ – who cares?

Rusty Sanchez 02/25/2010 15:40

Maybe the apology Nick was looking for was from his father…for still trying to stuff his fat ass into skin tight spandex at age 60.

ohmwrecker 02/25/2010 15:42

Gene Simmons is a gigantic douche bag, so it’s no surprise his son has those asshole genetics. However, I would bang the ever loving shit out of both his wife and his daughter.

SomeoneluvsU 02/25/2010 15:44

Remember, he’s one of Gene’s family jewels

(I interpret that as “scrotum filler”)

BigBadDouche 02/25/2010 15:45

Is there an echo in here?

Zombie 02/25/2010 15:46

I used to watch Shannon Tweed on late night Skinemax flicks. She held the crown for television nudity throughout part of my youth. I would surf through the channels looking for a movie with her name in the cast.

SCUM 02/25/2010 15:47

Ohm, she will be 18 July 7th.

ohmwrecker 02/25/2010 15:51

Then I shall wait . . .

Observer 02/25/2010 15:51

Pepper ….FTW

Observer 02/25/2010 15:52

Zombie….

…did you see “Lake Consequence”?

kobrakaisandy 02/25/2010 15:53

oh, I am SO ashamed to admit this, but Tite Kubo’s are the black and white, and Nick’s are the shitty color versions. it’s pretty sad that a 28 yr old woman knows this shit. fuck.

Rusty Sanchez 02/25/2010 15:53

Ohm, in the bushes outside her window?

Matt the King 02/25/2010 15:55

I love this site and check it every day but I do have to completely disagree with the KISS bashing in the article and in these comments. I realize this is only going to make it worse, but still, KISS has more gold records than any other American band ever for starters, and even pushing (or at) 60, KISS is playing sold out shows all over the world. As for the whole comic book thing, I couldn’t possibly care less but it sure looks like Nick put a piece of butcher’s paper over that other comic and traced the characters for himself.

ohmwrecker 02/25/2010 15:56

Z, knowing full well that I am setting myself for an unavoidable crack about my age, I remember seeing her Playboy debut when it came out. Curly blonde hair (and bush), pale skin, snow cone capped titties, big ass . . . uh, see you guys later.