is jeremy renner gay?

By brendon March 11, 2010 @ 1:50 PM

jeremy-renner-hurt-locker-13

When ‘The Hurt Locker’ star Jeremy Renner got the news that he was nominated for an Oscar as Best Actor, some people wondered about the hug between him and his male co-star. Those stories settled down after he was reportedly hitting on Jessica Simpson at a party in Beverly Hills, but he quickly killed that rumor by telling Us magazine that they had a polite conversation for 3 minutes about hair styles and that was it. Then on Sunday he took his mom to the Academy Awards.

None of this means he’s gay of course, but the National Enquirer is reporting that he is anyway. Queerty says…

Under the editorship of David Perel, the Enquirer has enjoyed its share of outings. Larry Birkhead. Gayle King. Meredith Baxter. And yes, everyone’s favorite “hiding in plain sight” ‘mo, Anderson Cooper. The tabloid’s batting average is pretty high, which lends some credence to their claims about the Oscar-nominated actor.
The Enquirer’s main evidence comes from a quote — given to another publication years ago — from a forming acting coach, who said, “I have never had the pleasure of meeting Jeremy’s boyfriend, but the fact that Jeremy is gay has never been a primary concern.”

Come to think of it, in ‘the Hurt Locker’ he joins the military even though he’s married to Kate from ‘Lost’, and while he’s in Iraq he becomes obsessed with finding a young man that he had a relationship with.

Damn you Gay Hollywood, you got me again!

Observer 03/11/2010 14:07

Barbarella…..

…..then you e-mail “several” nudes to ALL posters…..

…each poster will individually determine how much “several” equals for his (or her) purposes and needs…..

…fair enough?

Slaappy 03/11/2010 14:08

::: Kicks Can::: “aawww

Barbarella 03/11/2010 14:08

Can it inflate my boobs instead? I don’t have a cock.

DB's Treasure 03/11/2010 14:09

Figure of speech, silly ass.

pepper 03/11/2010 14:09

I’m with Deebs…Barb is related to Lady GaGa

Watt 03/11/2010 14:09

then you send us all nudes.

Observer 03/11/2010 14:10

Pepper…..

….how’s the new kid and the new wife thing going?

…did you need to sleep over at my house for Echo and The Bunnymen?

Rusty Sanchez 03/11/2010 14:11

Deebs, that’s a valid opinion. However, I have to wonder what your approach was to nabbing your ‘nista? I wasnt here yet.

pepper 03/11/2010 14:11

Barb…you will need to post a picture of yourself holding today’s date…..thanks a bunch……..

Tom Foolery 03/11/2010 14:11

Attention whores come in waves here

Barbarella 03/11/2010 14:11

Negative Goatrider… no wee-wee for mee mee.

Well… I mean that as in I don’t have one.

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/11/2010 14:11

i did not see the hurt locker. When i want graphic depictions of the iraq and afghani war, i simply ask my friends stationed over there to send pics of towels-heads, with no heads. I do not care about this phag, or if he is a pole smoker or not. He makes my gaydar scream louder then Anderson Cooper over mike meyers house after 5 mojitos and a xanax.

pepper 03/11/2010 14:12

Observer…not going to Boston…………you trust me alone with your wife?

Dudecat69 03/11/2010 14:14

oh yeah I’d hit that………………..In the head, with a bat.

P.S. a friend told me if you want to get some shit go to SeekingEffluent.com and stare at jessica’s balls

DB's Treasure 03/11/2010 14:14

Rusty, there was personal messaging back in those Durden days.

Observer 03/11/2010 14:15

Pepper…..

….my wife would kick your ass to “Kingdom Come”…..(unless you’ve learned any new tricks since the last time)

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/11/2010 14:16

Barbar, In your avi pic, it looks like you have that little 1 inch by i inch opening that light can shine through when you stand with your legs closed and together. You know, directly below the labia at the point there the thigh intersects the love gash and the pelvis area. It looks taught. very nice.

pepper 03/11/2010 14:16

Ok…she can kick my ass ’till I cum….

Observer 03/11/2010 14:17

Rokan…..

….wherever you are….I haven’t checked my Observerwwtdd@live.com since yesterday……

….my new style of IM

Watt 03/11/2010 14:18

Yeah now a days you just gotta whip your dick out and see who’s able.

and nothing wrong with asking for nudes. Its worked in the past. Plus I might be in norcal at some point soon and I’m not above internet hookups. That’s how I roll.