jesse james had sex with two girls and a guy

By brendon March 31, 2010 @ 3:55 PM

59851488

Jesse James is reportedly begging Sandra Bullock for another chance, but with each passing hour it seems like some new story comes out that will make that impossible. Like unprotected sex with a complete stranger during an orgy, for example.

…tattoo artist Eric McDougall and receptionist Skittles Valentine, confess to having a freaky foursome with Jesse James and Michelle “Bombshell” McGee last June – and Skittles had intercourse with Jesse without a condom.
The racy encounter took place one drunken night last June while Sandra Bullock was busy promoting The Proposal. “Michelle came into my shop and was like, ‘I’d like to introduce you to my boyfriend. I recognized Jesse right away.”
After Eric filled in Jesse’s octopus tattoo with a little color free of charge, Jesse and Bombshell went to a liquor store downstairs and returned with booze to lighten the mood. Michelle made the first move, kissing Skittles, and then they all found their way to the tattoo parlor’s private back room. “

A receptionist at a tattoo parlor named after candy who doesn’t care if the entire world knows she’s a whore and had unprotected sex with two complete strangers is so outlandish, it’s almost like Jesse asked Sandra what her worst-case nightmare cheating scenario was, and then went and found it. What could possibly be worse?

SALAJ 03/31/2010 16:00

My friend told me SeekingAffluent.com. It’s where many highly successful people are in search of someone for a quality relationship in their life, the same as you:)

Habitual Line Stepper 03/31/2010 16:01

What could possibly be worse? ummmmm .. A receptionist at a tattoo parlor named after his father Frank?

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/31/2010 16:02

GET OFF JESSES DICK YOU FA66OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rokan 03/31/2010 16:03

Does that mean he touched his cock?

Eeewwwwwww!

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/31/2010 16:03

Your jealousy of this man isn’t even close to transparent.

Watt 03/31/2010 16:04

Sounds ghey

Demon Spawn 03/31/2010 16:06

Two girls and a guy? Did he have sex with them in a pizza place? I think they already made a TV show like that.

Zombie 03/31/2010 16:07

I wonder if Ohmwrecker is related to that tattoo artist.