jesse james is really sorry

By brendon March 18, 2010 @ 5:20 PM

59851488

Sandra Bullock moved out of their house when she found out her husband Jesse James was cheating on her, but he’s acting as if there might be some hope for their marriage. He was seen this morning wearing his wedding ring, and now he’s issued an apology to People.

“The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded. Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment.
“There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way.
“This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”

Well, look, I think this guy is an idiot, but that is very definitely an apology. When someone says “I deserve everything bad that is coming my way”, he knows he’s fucked up and he’s not pretending like what he did was ok. So you can’t beat him up over this. But will it work? Who knows. Lots of unanswered questions. Such as, aren’t Jesse and his sleeves and “choppers” due back in the 90s? Is he allowed to stay here in our time? How does that work?

Jessica 03/18/2010 17:25

My friend told me SeekingAffluent.com. It’s where many highly successful people are in search of someone for a quality relationship in their life, the same as you:)

Barbarella 03/18/2010 17:30

What no returning to buddism? lol

oy 03/18/2010 17:38

fuck, jessica was 1st……that cunt!
    since sandra’s biological grandfather clock is ticking….i’d like to volunteer my egg inseminating services at her earliest convenience …

oy 03/18/2010 17:41

two things that went wrong w/ this story – unless you’re busted with your dick in her ass, deny EVERYTHING! (that dipshit tiger used his cell…. dumb fuck deserves the hell he gets)
    Sandy’s dumber than that dipshit Jessie cause she knew he was a no good dipshit before she married him….but i regress…

Habitual Line Stepper 03/18/2010 17:42

Screwing over the woman who is a gorgeous world-famous oscar winning actress, that happened to be raising his children, and has 84 million dollars … for a tattoo skank whore? I’ll bet he’s sorry … I’ll be he will get progressively sorry-er as it really hits him too … You don’t have to live in one to be Stupid Trailer Trash .. Jesse James is an idiot.

pepper 03/18/2010 17:44

Fucking Brend*n …always late on the news………….

huge-quickly-bye 03/18/2010 17:45

Yeah, Jessica is right. This blurb could have been better used as another Heidi Montag update. I don’t know if you guys know this or not, but that whore has big tits.

ohmwrecker 03/18/2010 17:48

“So you can’t beat him up over this.”

Yes, I can.

pepper 03/18/2010 17:48

I might have ESPN or something……..

Olaf Metal 03/18/2010 17:48

South Park missed him by like 1 day

Chicago_animal 03/18/2010 17:51

Sandy should have went all Elin Woods over his ass!

ohmwrecker 03/18/2010 17:55

I never really understood this relationship anyway. Jesse James is a HUGE douche, for sure, but Sandra Bullock has really terrible taste in men. Matthew McConaughey, Bob Schneider . . . I can’t remember any others, but isn’t that bad enough?!

SCUM 03/18/2010 18:04

I read that his dog ran away as well.

Barbarella 03/18/2010 18:05

Douchey as he is… I’m a Jesse James fan.

It must be the California in me talking. I’m surrounded by Harleys & sleeve tats on a daily basis. LOL

SCUM 03/18/2010 18:07

Hey Pepper, you’re childhood hero Fess Parker is dead.

pepper 03/18/2010 18:08

SCUM…Sandra may be ugly ..but she is not a dog……

SCUM 03/18/2010 18:09

Pretty much every dude I have met that rides a Harley has been a meathead.

Zombie 03/18/2010 18:09

Remember watching Demolition Man and getting anxious to see Sandra naked while she was having digital sex with Stallone? Sadly it didn’t happen… but then came Fire On The Amazon.

ohmwrecker 03/18/2010 18:09

Yeah, because dudes covered in tats and riding motorcycles only occurs in California. Barbie, were you dropped on your head as a child?

Barbarella 03/18/2010 18:11

SCUM, my boyfriend isn’t a meathead… in fact he could use a couple months at the gym. lol

Ohm, not that I know of. Cocaine is a helluve a drug.