Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp are having an affair!

By brendon March 04, 2010 @ 11:05 AM

Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp

No not really. But because Angelina Jolie took Billy Bob Thornton from Laura Dern when they worked on ‘Pushing Tin’ and Brad Pitt from Jennifer Ani-chin when they made ‘Mr. And Mrs Smith’, and now she’s making ‘the Tourist’ with Johnny Depp, you can expect some version of this story for the next three months. And that it will hurt Liev Schreibers feelings. “Hey I’m married, why didn’t anyone think she was gonna sleep with me?”

Johnny Depp’s longtime gal pal has no intention of joining the trail of brokenhearted Hollywood ladies left crying to Oprah Winfrey after Angelina Jolie stole their men.
So when Vanessa Paradis found out (Depp) and Jolie were to shoot a passionate love scene in their new movie “The Tourist,” she ordered Depp to find another gig.
“He’s currently trying to [get out of the movie], but I don’t know if he’s succeeded. But he’s trying and they’re talking about replacing him with Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio.”

Jolie is too PR smart for this, and by all accounts Depp is a very good guy so this whole thing is dumb. And he definitely won’t make the first move. In real life he anguishes over every word. “Um, yes, uh hey Angelina. I was wondering, uh, if you would care to, um, join me in, you know, uh, sexual … inter-intercourse.”

(image source = inf daily)

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/04/2010 11:09

Neither one has had a good movie in years. Angelina is used goods now. She was before but after squeezing out those seeds, im sure it’s like a TBM has ran through there. I never saw the beauty in her, more so just the hot crazy skank attraction that wears off by the next morning.

pepper 03/04/2010 11:09

I’ll suffer and take his place…….

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/04/2010 11:10

i’d put her acting talent on par with megan fox’s….and that’s not saying much.

Jessica 03/04/2010 11:10

My friend told me a nice place SeekingAffluent.com. He said it’s a place where successful men and women reside in the hopes of finding love.

Watt 03/04/2010 11:11

Jessica is seeking my boot in her ass.

lucylids23 03/04/2010 11:11

hmmm, I am not that surprised at all. I just saw her profile and sexy photos on the cSports, celeb and millionaire dating site _______http://www.Wealthybeauty.com______ last week. It’s said she is now interested in dating wealthy young guys on that site!

Chicago_animal 03/04/2010 11:11

Where’s angies tits? Boooooring!

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/04/2010 11:13

HEY FUCK FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I’M TALKING TO YOU! how bout you deal with the fucking spammers here and spend less time sucking your cock on the tyler facebook page?

pepper 03/04/2010 11:15

My friend told me a nice place SeekingFuckFaceAssluent.com. He said it’s a place where successful men and women reside in the hopes of finding love.

Watt 03/04/2010 11:16

She looks Like one of those joke pictures you so when people wonder what your kids would look like. So you take bruces chin and eyes combine that with Demis hair and nose…

pepper 03/04/2010 11:16

HEY FUCK FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I’M TALKING TO YOU! how bout you deal with the fucking spammers here and spend less time sucking Lil Wayne’s cock on the tyler facebook page?

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/04/2010 11:17

pepper, you are taking on some of Z’s traits there. That’s a fine line you walk, be careful.

Watt 03/04/2010 11:22

What the fuck am I in the wrong thread?

Where’s that damn helmet and the retard drool cup…

Veracity 03/04/2010 11:25

That’s what I was wondering

Death to Finkle! 03/04/2010 11:28

Marry, bang, kill – The WWTDD spammer edition. Jessica, lucylids23, or marrybangkill.

Go online and vote right now! http://www.marrybangkill.com

Watt 03/04/2010 11:30

Who’s this DtF spammer?

Dirty Dirt Mcgirk 03/04/2010 11:31

who the fuck are eric and frank dtf?

RangerLG 03/04/2010 11:33

I know I’m in the minority, but Jolie never did anything for me. I don’t know if its the fake lips or the blood vial thing, but I get more excited checking out DDM’s avi than Jolie. Of course if she were bare assed face down begging, I wouldn’t turn it down. I am a gentleman after all. I just know that won’t happen because I’m not from a third world country starving.

Tom Foolery 03/04/2010 11:37

Sonic<In-N-Out, morning cupcakes.

SuperB 03/04/2010 11:39

Tom, I do digress that In N Out is the shit. Unfortu, the closest one to me is Vegas, soooo