matt lauer had sex with a tranny. perhaps.

By brendon May 27, 2010 @ 1:25 PM

matt_lauer

I really hope Matt Lauer didn’t have sex with a post-op tranny because if he did he’s just begging for this Halloween ‘Paris Hilton’ picture to be on 8 billion websites. This whole thing began last week when it was reported by a “scurrilous” web site (that takes some nerve) that Lauer had sex with a woman named Alexis Houston. Now the New York Post says Alexis used to be a man.

According to one source who has known the singer for years, Wellington had sex-change surgery three years ago after a man fell in love with the cross-dressing singer and paid for the operation.
“She told me they got married in Niagara Falls,” said our source, “but they have since separated.”

There’s just no way that can be pleasant. For a doctor to cut someones dick off and turn stuff inside out and pretend like this is a girl now. Men don’t know how to fucking wash anyway. It must smell like a monkey cage down there.

(NOTE - This Page Six article says “The scurrilous Web site Hollyscoop.com claimed May 13 that Lauer had an affair with Alexis after meeting her on the “Today” show set in 2007.”

I don’t have a dictionary in front of me but I’m pretty sure “scurrilous” means “slanderous”, and if that’s true it takes some balls for Page Six to throw that word around. They always kiss Howard Sterns ass in hopes we all travel back in time and he becomes relevant again, so once they said there was a sex tape featuring Bam Margera and the fiance of Opie from Opie and Anthony. Not only was there no evidence that such a tape existed, there was very conclusive evidence that it did not. Such as Bam freely admitting the two had never met, for example. If you haven’t met someone it becomes exceedingly hard to have sex with them. You’d have to take your dick off and throw it at a girl, and then hope it falls in her lap. Even then I’m not positive that counts as sex. If it did, you’d hear Megan Fox scream and then say, “Oh my god what the hell is that!”)

1. SCUM 05/27/2010 13:26

Last is the new first.

2. Woodsman 05/27/2010 13:27

Deux

3. SALAJ 05/27/2010 13:30

Someone told me WealthyRomanceS-COM. It’s the place where you can meet millionaires, who are searching for their special someone.

4. Woodsman 05/27/2010 13:34

Lauer is the new Hugh Grant

5. SCUM 05/27/2010 13:34

I had sex with a tranny once.

6. SsnakeOil 05/27/2010 13:34

You need to stop listening to strangers, SALAJ.

7. SsnakeOil 05/27/2010 13:35

SCUM , 5-speed or automatic?

8. SCUM 05/27/2010 13:35

And by trany I mean I jacked of on a Hughes Performance 4L80E.

9. pepper 05/27/2010 13:36

here IT is…

10. Zombie 05/27/2010 13:40

At first glance I thought that was Ohm’s beloved Mickey Rourke.

11. Rokan 05/27/2010 13:41

Pepper,
    Is it true?

Does it really smell like a monkey cage?

12. minimosh 05/27/2010 13:41

I need a new summer wardrobe. I can’t find a shirt that pleases me!

13. Porchmonkey4life 05/27/2010 13:43

Matt Lauer can suck it.

14. ohmwrecker 05/27/2010 13:44

Please, please, please let this be true.

15. SCUM 05/27/2010 13:44

I am drinking tea and listening to the Jim Rome show right now.

16. Olaf Metal 05/27/2010 13:44

So he had sex with a married Tranny then… hmmm

17. SCUM 05/27/2010 13:46

A BLACK tranny.

18. RedRage 05/27/2010 13:47

Shut the fuck up everyone! We have a Durden crisis on our hands….. Mini can’t find a shit shes happy with……

19. minimosh 05/27/2010 13:47

Tranny’s are allowed to wed? How can this be???

20. Ultrasly 05/27/2010 13:49

mini: what have you considered so far?. Maybe we can help.