megan fox quit, was not fired from transformers 3

By brendon May 20, 2010 @ 6:10 PM

fox_allure_03

Deadline Hollywood is defending their story that Michael Bay essentially fired Megan Fox from ‘Transformers 3′, and while Megan confirms she won’t be in the movie, she says the choice was hers…

“Megan Fox will not be starring in Transformers 3,” reps for the actress, 24, tell PEOPLE. “It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best.”
Citing unnamed sources, Variety reports the studio and the film’s director, Michael Bay, intend to cast another actress as star Shia LaBeouf’s love interest to move the story in a different direction.

Megan Fox was actually the best part about these stupid movies, so it’s hard to know how this makes the series any better. Picture these movies without her. Picture the scenes without her. Are those scenes good? Probably not, because these movies are terrible. Roger Ebert has defended her, but I guess keyboard nerds like that spaz on superficial know better. Firing her would be like taking a Ferrari and smashing it with a bat and then painting it with spray paint in hopes that it will run better.

1. tinasat 05/20/2010 10:26

see her hottest bikini photos

2. RemSteale 05/20/2010 10:26

So you couldnt have used the supergirl fake photo?

3. Tito's Anal Adventures 05/20/2010 10:26

Big difference…

4. Tito's Anal Adventures 05/20/2010 10:28

… you know what makes a big difference – you either having a big cock up your ass or not. The difference is even bigger if the cock is .. well … bigger.

5. Chicago_animal 05/20/2010 10:29

Transformers wasn’t good but I’m sure it will blow away Cap America you whore

6. SomeoneluvsU 05/20/2010 10:38

I’d still Optimus that prime ass.

7. Rokan 05/20/2010 10:42

Pepper,

I think I can speak for Woodsman in saying that we are willing to offer our considerable experience as corporate consultants, fly in to NY and attempt to negotiate this pussy issue with your wife.

I am willing to waive my normal fee, but i will require a suite at the Four Seasons and a case of Jack Daniels.

Woodsman, you in?

8. Woodsman 05/20/2010 10:44

I heard she was passing on this movie so she could finish her doctoral thesis at MIT. Unfortunately her thesis advisor rejected her proposed dissertation on “Decepticons versus Iron Man – Anticipated Outcomes of Hypothetical Combat”. Everyone at MIT had beaten that to death.

9. Woodsman 05/20/2010 10:46

Rok:
    I am in but I will require a suite at Jack Daniels and a case of … wait, fuck. I’ll do it for a beer and a dirty water dog.

10. RemSteale 05/20/2010 10:49

S’always fun watching someone who gets by on their looks start to believe their own press and fuck up.

11. leftnutofjesus 05/20/2010 10:49

Her thesis is about watermelons killing women by ripping them from hole to hole during self-pleasuring sessions.
    Plus, why would you want to be in a movie about robots…when you suck a robot’s dick on the reg?

12. Rokan 05/20/2010 10:51

Robots have dicks?

What’s up, lefty?

Keepin the stank on your hang low, brother?

13. leftnutofjesus 05/20/2010 10:51

Brenboy,

Unless you and the guy from superficial are sharing the same bunkbed full of money, I’d stop hyping the funnier guy’s shit on my sell-out mouth-fart celebrity blog.

14. leftnutofjesus 05/20/2010 10:52

Rokan,

I get my silly wet on the reg, son. I’m getting married in September. And no…shit never changes. We just get older and more apathetic.

15. Woodsman 05/20/2010 10:52

Rem: Catherine Heigl (sp?) jumps to mind. Going “all in” with a four card straight is not a good plan.

Leftnut: be honest here, that was your rejected thesis!

16. Woodsman 05/20/2010 10:55

Lefty: Married? Wow! Will there be an issue getting the minister to perform the ceremony in the dungeon where you keep your fiancee?
    (“It puts the engagement ring on its finger or I get the hose!”)

17. D. Znuts 05/20/2010 10:55

Really? We’re believing Michael Bay’s side of the story?

18. Woodsman 05/20/2010 10:57

DZ: I go with:
    c) BOTH of them are self-absorbed, over-rated cunts

19. leftnutofjesus 05/20/2010 10:59

Is there a guy in Hollywood that makes films that’s NOT a goddamned pretentious window-licking womanizing yellow-bellied cocksucker who thinks his shit don’t stink?

20. pepper 05/20/2010 11:04

Lefty is getting married…..Congratulations again,,,*wipes tear*
    Do you have a gown picked out for Zombie…..is it white?