anna faris is completely naked

By brendon July 06, 2010 @ 2:00 AM

anna_faris_naked_0

Anna Faris is really really hot and really really funny, and by all accounts she’s one of the nicest people in Hollywood, which is why I’ve always said that she simply couldn’t be any more likable. But then she did get more likable by taking all her clothes off and running around naked, thus making me look like quite the fool. Touché Anna Faris.

(WARNING – these pictures, shot last night in Boston on the set of ‘What’s My Number’, also feature Chris Evans, and he’s naked too. While I’m a big Chris Evans fan because ‘Push’ and ‘Sunshine’ were really good movies that he was excellent in, and there was no better choice to play Captain America, I’m not a fan to the extent where I enjoy seeing his naked ass. So I clumsily photoshopped him out whenever I could, but you need to brace yourself when you get to the final 3 pictures.)

(source = fame pictures)

Nik Richie’s Internet Stalker Report 07/03/2010 19:55

[...] | July 3rd, 2010postretweetpostdigg itIs the iPhone 4G the worst smartphone in history? kiksterare you an Anna Farris fan? Check this out! WWTDDThis is the funniest dog in the ENTIRE world! Hollywood OCTommy Lee and Pamela get together to [...]

Tony 07/03/2010 20:41

Not a fan of the dude ass, but thumbs up!

Dick Burns 07/03/2010 21:28

These would be great if they weren’t taken with a 3 mega pixel camera. WTF dude?

Admiral 07/03/2010 22:01

What’s up with that first comment?

Anyway, too bad the pictures of Anna weren’t from the front, but I’ll take what I can get (for free).

ohmwrecker 07/03/2010 22:37

Looking at these pics gave me a blurry boner.

MrAdams 07/03/2010 22:43

I didn’t know Braille made a camera. Live and learn, I guess. Kudos for the effort to show some strange pussy though. Kinda glad the dude’s ass was blurry as hell.

luckyfluck 07/03/2010 23:42

worst naked pics posted confirmed

Birdieguy 07/04/2010 00:01

I thought she had fake boobs. These boobs look real to me.

idostuff 07/04/2010 00:59

Its a body double, sorry
    you can see its not her in the pants wearing pic and this confirms it:

minimosh 07/04/2010 01:24

You’re right, Birdie, That ain’t no Anna Faris! She has fake tits, lips, and probably nose too.

Chicago_animal 07/04/2010 02:33

Wow. Grainy pics with a blonde whos naked but doesnt show her face. Was your first choice going to say this was Kate Hudson or Kristen Bell?

nakedboy 07/04/2010 10:27

Actress Anna Faris Naked Photos (Uncensored) HERE:

Pugiron 07/04/2010 12:02

Whoever that girl is, as blurry as the pics are, it’s great to see a hot girl that is not a bloated fatass like Kim K and Brook K.

minimosh 07/04/2010 13:23

Crunch Berries hooray!

Tasty Waves and a United States Of Cinema Bud :: Agent Bedhead 07/04/2010 15:54

[...] Anna Faris shows us precisely why cameraphones have been banned on most sets. (WWTDD) [...]

SomeoneluvsU 07/04/2010 16:50

Yeah, I was hoping that she was only doing fake puffy lips for “House Bunny”
    They make her look very platypus-ie…. (or is that platypussy??)

Happy 4th of July!!

Mac-Daddy 07/05/2010 01:16

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, God I love her

nerdbastards.com | Anna Faris NAKED!!! 07/05/2010 01:40

[...] source: whatwouldtylerdurdendo [...]

RemSteale 07/05/2010 05:01

Naked ass blonde, whats to complain about?

Anna Faris Nude Photos — Sugar Slam 07/05/2010 08:16