Jenny McCarthy says she’s horny, wants a sex tape

By brendon September 30, 2010 @ 4:08 PM

midsummer nights dream 160810

Jenny McCarthy did an interview with Billy Bush from Access Hollywood to promote her new book about sex, and her answers revealed quite a lot. But mostly that she’s still annoying as hell.

“Dispel a myth for men: Do women lust as much as men lust?” Billy asked
“I’ve noticed, now being 37, I’m much more horny than I was in my 20s,” she said.
“How horny are you – scale of 1-10?” Billy asked.
“I’m about a 9.8,” Jenny laughed, uproariously.

Oh Jenny you’re too much!!!

“Does size matter?” he probed.
“Size definitely helps, but the thing is, you don’t need big,” she said. “Average is awesome. Standard issue is awesome!”
“Do you have a sex tape?” Billy asked.
“Oh, I love that question. No I don’t have a sex tape and I’m kind of upset that I don’t. You know why? ‘Cause I’m really good,” she laughed.

1. Girls who brag about how good they are in bed never are.
2. If I was Jenny McCarthys kid, she would think I had autism too. “He’s so distant now, he doesn’t talk and acts like he can’t hear me.” Just keep her in the office for a few more hours doctor. Keep her talking. You’ll figure it out.

1. D. Znuts 09/30/2010 16:13

I’d still fuck her, if nothing more than for a nostalgia kinda thing. I busted out many a nut to this broad in my early pubescent days. It was Pam Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Carmen Electra and Anna Nicole Smith. Look at them all now…. HAHAHAHA.

2. SCUM 09/30/2010 16:14

“Do you have a sex tape?” Billy asked.
    “Oh, I love that question. No I don’t have a sex tape, but I do have a tape worm. You know why? ‘Cause I’m really good,” she laughed.

3. Dirty Dirt McGirk 09/30/2010 16:14

jenny macarthy? is this 2001?

4. rokan 09/30/2010 16:16

Worms

5. Dirty Dirt McGirk 09/30/2010 16:19

she’s got worms. that’s why her kid is autistic. Has nothing to do with silicone poison in her blood stream, or years of drugs and Hollywood parties and the Hollywood lifestyle or the horrible air quality and environmental factors in California…it’s all cause of the worms.

6. MrAdams 09/30/2010 16:19

Let me see who I’d do. Jenny McCarthy or Selena Gomez. Can I take both out for a test drive?

7. rokan 09/30/2010 16:19

Tru-dat, Dirt.

No one wants to talk about it.

8. McB 09/30/2010 16:24

She’s a poor man’s Pam Anderson…

9. MisterD 09/30/2010 16:28

I like her better than Pam-

10. Dirty Dirt McGirk 09/30/2010 16:28

hepatitis < Autistic kid?….you can’t catch autism…

11. i hate you 09/30/2010 16:37

she used to be hot. then she banged jim carey.

12. SCUM 09/30/2010 16:40

Sounds like they are pretty easy to catch DDM…When autistic children run, they often have their arms awkwardly held close to their sides, flap their hands, or jump up and down. Some walk on their tiptoes, while bending and swooping forward on stiff legs, while others stomp their feet loudly. Most prefer to rock back and forth or side to side in attempts to calm themself. Some spin round and round, while twisting and turning their fingers in front of their eyes. When attempting to copy the movement of others, they will often make left to right reversals.

13. Dirty Dirt McGirk 09/30/2010 16:40

best thing about Jenny Mccarthy is that she was going to school for nursing, and needed money. She sent her pic to playboy and became famous, and said….fuck it…who needs a nursing degree. Now she claims to know more then the dr’s about vaccines.

14. CrappyCar 09/30/2010 16:41

Met her back in the early 2000′s and she was super cool. To bad she went bat-shit crazy. I’d still double bag and nail her tho.

15. Dirty Dirt McGirk 09/30/2010 16:42

scum, i instantly pictured Katie Price’s kid with that description.

16. Mac-Daddy 09/30/2010 16:44

Screw you brendumb,,,,I’ll fuck the hell out of Jenny any day of the week and twice up the ass on Sundays!!

17. MisterD 09/30/2010 16:45

Jenny McCarthy is evidence that no matter how hot you are, there is always a younger model that your man will trade you in for.

18. The Puppet 09/30/2010 16:47

Will only touch her wearing a Mask.

19. The Puppet 09/30/2010 16:48

I’ve always wanted to have retarded babies. Jenny is the perfect woman to give me one.

20. Nik Richie’s Internet Stalker Report 09/30/2010 17:03

[...] below.. BH GossipFarewell, Tony Curtis. DlistedJennifer Aniston gets rejected again. Hollywood OCJenny McCarthy wants a sex tape of her own. WWTDDA ‘Jersey Shore’ sex tape is coming your way soon! Hollywood GossipTrailer for [...]