Christina Aguilera is single

By brendon October 12, 2010 @ 12:55 PM

Body English at The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Resort

Christina Aguilera met Jordan Bratman in 2002 when he was a producer on one of her albums, and they’ve basically been together ever since. They got married in 2005 and had a son in 2008, but today Us magazine says their relationship might be coming to an end.

Aguilera and Bratman have not yet decided whether to divorce, the source reveals, “they are now living apart, and they will see how that goes.”
“They were very much in love,” explains the insider. “But over the last six months, it ­became clear they were more like friends than husband and wife.”The source adds that Aguilera even “­proposed their August trip to Italy to ­rekindle their relationship, but it didn’t help.”

This would be even cooler if she still looked like she did in 2005. Specifically like she did at this Halloween party. Not really sure why a doctor would handcuff a nurse, but whatever. It’s hard to say what’s different but she looked way way better back then. I bet Hitler is up in heaven, throwing up his hands, blaming it all on Bratman. “I’m not the kind of guy who says ‘I told you so’, but those, you know, THOSE people ruin everything.”

i hate you 10/12/2010 12:57

this i like. whore bartenders i do not. you know who you are.

pepperjr. 10/12/2010 13:00

She is damaged goods,,stretched out pussy, and saggy tits……i hate you, you can have her…

MrAdams 10/12/2010 13:04

You mean she’s not really a nurse? Shit, then I’ll have to put my stethoscope away.

i hate you 10/12/2010 13:05

pepper. i question your judgement on solid grounds:

a) that avi
    b) zombie said so

MisterD 10/12/2010 13:16

Christina and this douche were never meant to be. I know so. My mommy told me. What’s that mother? No one…. no one at all… Wait…

rokan 10/12/2010 13:19

He looks like Borat’s gay little brother.

MisterD 10/12/2010 13:20

Rokan pinged that one- he must be hung like a power tool

pepperjr. 10/12/2010 13:23

He looks more like the guy in zombie’s avatars

i hate you 10/12/2010 13:25

so what you’re saying his if you’re borat’s gay little brother your swingin’ meat? he has little girl hands.

i hate you 10/12/2010 13:26

*is not his. shit…..i am going back to bed.

MisterD 10/12/2010 13:27

I bet he smells like cabbage-

SomeoneluvsU 10/12/2010 13:31

Any Batman> Bratman
    (Except Bale, He was a complete ass)

Watt 10/12/2010 13:33

I saw the outfit she wore on the dirty video. She’s quite small. Fantastic rack though

i hate you 10/12/2010 13:33

my grammar and typing have failed me today. your instead you’re – fuck me – no more morning drinking.

i bet he used to smell like christina, now he smells likes a filthy, lonely, single guy.

couple of people here prbly would feel right at home with him in his living room, eating day old pizza from a crushed box.

pepperjr. 10/12/2010 13:35

I bet he smells more like matzo balls soup…….

rokan 10/12/2010 13:40

I bet Christina’s clam has that “after sex Vasoline” smell 24/7

MisterD 10/12/2010 13:44

If I was with Christina, her clam would have that after sex neosporin+ pain relief smell.

i hate you 10/12/2010 13:54

pepper must have a small wee-wee. i don’t think this can get stretched out.

i hate you 10/12/2010 13:55

rinky no workie

Height : 5’2 1/5″ Weight: 115 pounds Christina Aguilera’s measurements are Height: 5’2 Weight: 115 lbs, Bust 36 in, Waist 21 in, and Hips 33 in

MisterD 10/12/2010 13:59

Thanks IHY- her measurements are what every women should aspire to look like. She is perfect. Except for this yellow fangs of hers…