Monday afternoon headlines

By brendon October 04, 2010 @ 7:36 PM

katy_perry_oktoberfest

SUPERMAN – is being produced by Christopher Nolan and written by Nolan and David Goyer (they directed and wrote ‘Batman Begins’ and ‘the Dark Knight’), and today it was announced that it will be directed by Zack Snyder, who directed ‘300’ and ‘Watchmen’. Will it be in 3D? Maybe. Will it have tons of slow motion bullshit and homoerotic outfits? Yes. (LA Times)

50 CENT – might have been on a date last night in New Orleans with Chelsea Handler. I’ve got a good feeling about these two. Wedding bells can’t be far off, I bet. (tmz)

READER EMAIL - Dan wants to know: “Are you seriously so god damn dumb you can’t even use ‘to’ or ‘too’ correctly?” Well, if you see it wrong on the page, then apparently I am. Not sure I can make it much more clear than that.

KATY PERRY – was in Munich this weekend for Oktoberfest and to do some weird German TV show. Since she’s weird as hell too it was the most perfect fit since I hosted a show on the Handsome Man Channel.

taz 10/04/2010 19:51

Dan is an cunt!

taz 10/04/2010 19:52

oops A

swatrob 10/04/2010 19:57

Perry is hot as long as you don’t zoom in to close on her face.

kafine 10/04/2010 20:05

I’m a card carrying grammar nazi and a rather nice person, so I’ll speak through taz on this one. Dan has enough troubles with his palm and five fingers to (too) support.

Chicagoaniml 10/04/2010 20:12

Let Dan write for a day. We can have correct grammar and maybe funny posts for a change.

DAN FOR POSTER!!

pepperjr. 10/04/2010 21:07

Bredhomo…you unfunny motherfucker…time to let someone else write for this site…I vote for the writer from Dlisted. or Drunkenstepfather…

MrAdams 10/04/2010 21:25

None of you seem to understand. I’m not locked in here with you. You’re locked in here with *ME*!

rokan 10/04/2010 21:28

I deserve to be blown!!

rokan 10/04/2010 21:30

Oh . . . .

Hi Pepper.

This is awkward.

rokan 10/04/2010 21:36

Adams,

Would you please tell Pepper that if he’s going to hang around here, the least he can do is give me back my bathing suit?

MrAdams 10/04/2010 21:40

Pepper,
    If you’re going to hang around here, could you at least give Rokan back his bathing suit? Preferably laundered.

MrAdams 10/04/2010 21:41

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he’s depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, “Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up.” Man bursts into tears. Says, “But doctor… I am Pagliacci.” Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

pepperjr. 10/04/2010 21:49

I don’t get it!

rokan 10/04/2010 22:03

Adams,
    That’s about as funny as an ink-blot.

Pepper,

Get a TV for fuck’s sake!

MrAdams 10/04/2010 22:17

I’ve never heard of this “50 Cent”. Is that what he charges to blow people through the glory-hole at the local Church’s Fried Chicken?

rokan 10/04/2010 22:24

And Pepper,

If anyone is Pagliacci, its you.

MrAdams 10/04/2010 23:17

What do you mean I’m funny? What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What’s funny about it? Oh, oh, Anthony. He’s a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how? What? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know, maybe it’s me, I’m a little fucked up maybe, but I’m funny how, I mean funny like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? No, no, I don’t know, you said it. How do I know? You said I’m funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what’s funny!

mercury 10/04/2010 23:23

Doesn’t she sing or something?

rokan 10/04/2010 23:34

Adams,

He wants to know if you sing too.

Crestien 10/04/2010 23:52

I love those big ole knockers. See more of them and her tweets here: