Jessica Simpson is not getting a pre-nup

By brendon November 15, 2010 @ 6:42 PM

42682PCN_Simpson

I think we all know that Jessica Simpsons marriage to Eric Johnson is gonna last about as long as the first piece of wedding cake they give her, so it would be dumb to not get a prenup and put her 100 million dollar fortune at risk. And since Jessica Simpson is dumb, that’s what she’s gonna do. Popeater says…

“Nick (Lachey) walked away with over $10 million of her money when they divorced, because they had no prenup. You would think she would have learned her lesson,” an insider tells me. “But where romance is concerned, Jess follows her heart not her head.”

Her dad, however, is not so sentimental.

“At the moment, Joe is sitting back and being a great father, supporting his daughter and his future son-in-law,” a family friend tells me. “However, you can bet after all the excitement has died down, Joe is going to do everything in his power to make sure Jessica doesn’t walk down the aisle until Eric signs away any right he might have to Jessica’s enormous fortune.”

I remember this dude from when he was playing for the Saints. If Joe wants to stop the marriage he should paint a goal line right in front of the alter. From what I could tell Eric thinks the world past that point is filled with monsters and he won’t go anywhere fucking near it.

1. NudeTwister 11/15/2010 18:44

There is nothing news worthy, attractive or interesting to see here people. Move along.

2. MrAdams 11/15/2010 18:48

Did you say $100 Million? Hmmm… Jessica does look rather hot, doesn’t she?

3. rokan 11/15/2010 18:51

But she is getting a pre-nuptial worming.

4. JUB-JUB 11/15/2010 18:52

I’d have sexual intercourse with her in various positions multiple times.

5. JUB-JUB 11/15/2010 18:52

Good gravy at the tits on Nude Twister !!

6. pepper 11/15/2010 18:53

Wow…who did she eat?

7. Kanye is an ass 11/15/2010 18:56

Nope, none for me.

8. pepper 11/15/2010 18:57

Big Brown Bag….. that’s what she calls her asshole…..

9. i hate you 11/15/2010 18:57

solution: get her on a 6 month meth and coke bender – make her brush her teeth a lot so they don’t fall out. then she is hot again.

final resolution: if that doesn’t work get 1/2 her $$$ or if she ODs you get it all. hmmm.

10. rokan 11/15/2010 18:58

I swear to God, I am doing my expense reports from New Orleans and I have one from a place called the Blue Oyster bar from last Monday at 2:34 am.

I don’t remember that, but it explains why my asshole is bleeding.

11. pepper 11/15/2010 18:58

LOL…Kanye is an ass…..is that a picture from one of Rokan’s dates?

12. Kanye is an ass 11/15/2010 19:02

A Blue Oyster special!

13. i hate you 11/15/2010 19:03

blue oyster bar is a place where a man can be a man

14. pepper 11/15/2010 19:08

I’ll never eat Blue Oysters ….ever again…….

15. Gildorg 11/15/2010 19:16

Perhaps she finally figured out she isn’t that talented as an actress…

I mean, now that she is 30, those roles aren’t going to be as quite available as they “used” to be…

Plus she let herself go, the whole, “I can be Fat and Empowered” movement (of course, making a shit-load of money, while you were thin and hot; helps the shit out of the second part of that plan!!!)

Fatties aren’t Hot, no two ways about it… She slims back down to her Daisy Duke fighting weight, she has a chance on getting in a couple more turds on film…

Otherwise, have fun being married to a “former NFL star” and being chubby… Can’t wait to see what an ORCA she turns into when she gets knocked-up…

16. Habitual Line Stepper 11/15/2010 19:16

I have some blue oysters .. wanna see ‘em?

17. rokan 11/15/2010 19:21

Gildorg,

You’re over thinking this fat cunt.

18. SCUM 11/15/2010 19:28

Eric Johnson, 31, and Jessica Simpson, 30, met last May after being introduced by mutual friends. They have literally been inseparable ever since. Jessica says she and Eric plan on spending Thanksgiving together in New York. The only time they won’t be together is when Jessica is a float during the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade.

19. SCUM 11/15/2010 19:31

She has been with a long list of no talent looser’s…Simpson — whose show, “The Price of Beauty,” returns to VH1 in 2011 – of course formerly dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and has been single since he reportedly dumped her last year on the night before her 29th birthday after about a year-and-a-half together. Simpson was blamed by some Cowboys’ fans for Romo’s seeming run of bad play once they hooked up. She also has been romantically linked to Maroon 5’s Adam Levine, the Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan, comedian Dane Cook and musician John Mayer and since her 2006 divorce from Nick Lachey.

20. duckbutter 11/15/2010 19:34