Jennifer Aniston is distancing herself from Chelsea Handler

By brendon December 22, 2010 @ 4:49 PM

jennifer-aniston_010

When we last saw Jennifer Aniston, she was pouting (shocking, I know) about Chelsea Handler calling Angelina Jolie a “cunt”, immediately after Handler and Aniston went on vacation together. Apparently Aniston thought everyone would assume they spent the vacation trashing Angelina. And 10 points to Aniston, because she was correct, and that is in fact what everyone thinks.

Now, Popeater says Aniston has done what she does best: excruciating amounts of soul searching followed by feeling sorry for herself.

“Jen and Chelsea haven’t officially fallen out but they certainly won’t be going on vacation together for a long time unless Chelsea promises to never talk about Angelina again,” a friend of Chelsea’s tells me. “She understands that what Chelsea did was out of loyalty, but it didn’t help. In fact, it made things worse.”
“Jen is a very private person. It’s one thing to crash Angelina in private; it’s another to do it in public. Chelsea should have known better and is feeling Jen’s cold shoulder for her mistake.”

No, Jen is not a very private person. That’s why we’re still talking about this. Because she cried about Brad Pitt Brad Pitt Brad Pitt to anyone who would listen for 5 years. You could record every single word Pitt says for an entire year, and if you didn’t know any better, you’d swear he’d never even met Jennifer Ansiton.

1. JUB-JUB 12/22/2010 16:54

2. SCUM 12/22/2010 17:00

Is that the dude from Duran Duran? Or is it The Flock Of Seagulls?

3. Mac-Daddy 12/22/2010 17:20

If you don’t want to fuck Jen, not to worry, I’ll take your turn!

How can you not love a girl who loves to show off her nipples?

Yumb!

4. ohmwrecker 12/22/2010 17:20

The Cure tbh.

5. i hate you 12/22/2010 17:30

she is obsessed with a cleanly waxed clam.

6. Olaf Metal 12/22/2010 17:34

THEY WERE ON A BREAK

7. Sensei John Kreese 12/22/2010 17:37

I thought that linked website was called ‘poopeater’…I got excited for a moment.

8. The Original Lo Rider 12/22/2010 17:49

And now for something completely different…

Lindsey Lohan

Lady GaGa

And now back to Jen crying about Brad.

9. Observer 12/22/2010 17:55

I wish Aniston would show a lot more skin in her movies…….

….then I would truly truly want to see her nude…..

10. Death to Finkle! 12/22/2010 17:56

^ Ten bucks says that’s Rokan’s homepage.

11. The Original Lo Rider 12/22/2010 17:59

DTF, hate me a little today – it’s been a slow one

12. Observer 12/22/2010 18:00

The highest aspiration on this site……:

If you can remain sufficiently relaxed, you can produce an awesomely long poop that will coil up inside the toilet.

13. ohmwrecker 12/22/2010 18:02

I’ve seen one of those. I wish I could say it was mine. It was pretty impressive.

14. SCUM 12/22/2010 18:11

That chicks feet are are dirty DTF.

15. Chicagoaniml 12/22/2010 18:12

She obsesses over Brad Pitt while you obsess over Lindsay Lohan. What’s the difference? Besides the fact that most people think your g a y for thinking Aniston isn’t hot… f a g

16. Death to Finkle! 12/22/2010 18:15

So, does “Original” mean you’re the War version and not the Blues Traveler one?

i hate you

17. Death to Finkle! 12/22/2010 18:21

SCUM’s pointing out that a chick getting fucked with a reciprocating saw by another chick has dirty feet reminds me of Buscemi’s “Can I get a cleaner mug? This one’s dirty…”

And yeah, I noticed that too.

18. SuperB 12/22/2010 18:33

next up in cunts no one cares about anymore…jennifer aniston….

19. SCUM 12/22/2010 18:38

Is that a Kink.Com product DTF?