Julia Stiles denies being a homewrecking whore

By brendon December 17, 2010 @ 12:11 PM

59612166

(NOTE – this was the only Julia Stiles picture I could find where she wasn’t at least a little bit weird looking. that’s her in the gray, all the way to the left)

In 2002, Michael C. Hall married actress Amy Spanger, whom he met while they starred in the Broadway production of Chicago. A few years later, in 2006, he began working on Dexter. Later that year he divorced Spanger and started dating Dexter co-star Jennifer Carpenter. They got married in 2008. Now he’s divorcing Carpenter, perhaps because he was having an affair with Julia Stiles.

Hey, try and guess how Hall and Stiles met. E! says…

the rumors began that Hall has been romancing Julia Stiles, who plays his love interest on Dexter.
(But) Stiles insists she and Hall are not seeing each other.
“I have absolutely nothing to do with the split between Michael and Jennifer,” Stiles says in a statement released by her rep. “We are good friends and enjoyed working together. This is a personal matter between them, and we should respect their privacy. Although I too prefer to keep my private life, private—I felt compelled to dispel the rumors I was somehow the cause for this matter.”

The weird part is that Hall didn’t sleep with Julie Benz when she was on the show all those years. That’s sure as hell what I would have done. My dick would have been such a permanent fixture inside of her, even doctors would think we were conjoined twins.

1. One Puppet To Rule Them All 12/17/2010 12:14

Slow news day……..

2. Tuco The Ugly 12/17/2010 12:17

Flat face is no juere to be seeen. Mio Dios!

3. rokan 12/17/2010 12:21

I’d like to fill her bagpipes with Wheatena

4. Habitual Line Stepper 12/17/2010 12:23

I am happy to report that I have no idea what ‘Dexter’ is.

It actually makes me feel good to be out of touch with the shit they put on television.

Wake the fuck up people.

5. Mike Hunt 12/17/2010 12:26

Senor Brenda, That ees not Julia Stiles jou jambag. That’s Kristen Bell!
    Eye Caramba!!

6. One Puppet To Rule Them All 12/17/2010 12:37

HBL – dude, you need to wake the fuck up. You are on a shitty celebrity gossip website that as much as you’d like to believe is different then the others, simply is not. While I applaud your self distancing from main stream sitcoms and prime time cable and network series-es, the fact remains, you are still patting your cock, on a celebrity gossip website.

7. One Puppet To Rule Them All 12/17/2010 12:38

ps, julia stiles flat face is visible all the way on the left. Half of the face is cut out of the pic. It’s a joke. Or at least it’s an attempt at a joke.

8. The Phantom 12/17/2010 12:39

Michael C. Hall has had a lot of “beards”.

9. Chicagoaniml 12/17/2010 12:40

Actually Mr Hunt he said she is wearing Gray and Bell is wearing Black here. You can see someone wearing Gray NEXT to bell but the moron chopped her out of the pic.

Also, Brandy stop fucking crying like a bitch about this story. Your acting like this guy is divorcing you for Juila.

10. JUB-JUB 12/17/2010 12:43

When this post talked about Michael C. Hall, I was thinking of teen actor Anthony Michael Hall. Whatever happened to that guy? I have no idea what Dexter is either but I enjoy the comment sections of the post more anyway.

11. MrAdams 12/17/2010 12:46

Yeah, Farmer Ted!

12. Mac-Daddy 12/17/2010 12:47

Rokan….where in the hell do you find all these chewbaca pictures?? lol

13. The Phantom 12/17/2010 12:48

I would think that Julia Stiles “could do better” but she looked a bit chubby in that “Edmond” movie when William H. Macy slashed her to death.

14. Tuco The Ugly 12/17/2010 12:51

Senor Mac-Daddy, I hem going to take a wild guess, Rokan found them in the internet? NO?

15. Observer 12/17/2010 12:56

Tuco The Ugly…….

Rokan finds MANY things on the internet……

…like all his “girl” friends…

16. Tuco The Ugly 12/17/2010 12:57

I tink Rokan finds many posters on the eenternet as juell.

17. Observer 12/17/2010 13:01

Tuco The Ugly…..

……especially on Zee “FakeBook”, no?

18. rokan 12/17/2010 13:03

Mac,

Mostly I get sent them by fans. After winning Durden’s Most popular Boy contest two years running, I have built quite a base out there.

Voting is still open until December 31st. This year’s Finalist are:

1) Mr. Adams 5:1
    2) Observer 3:1
    3) Zombie 50:1
    4) i hate you 10:1
    5) butter in the ass 2:1

Send your votes to rokandurden@yahoo.com.

Winners will receive a gifts certificate which can be redeemed for a 1985 Chrysler Cordoba.

19. Tuco The Ugly 12/17/2010 13:03

Zee, I mean Si, No?

20. The Phantom 12/17/2010 13:04

I think the Wookie poster is humorous, at times. Redundant at other times.