Alec Baldwin might replace Keith Olberman on MSNBC

By brendon January 25, 2011 @ 5:43 PM

alec_baldwin_fag

Keith Olberman is a prissy little dandy who divided his time on MSNBC between self indulgent temper tantrums and sniveling at the boot of those in power, and it was in this spirit that he left his cushy job on Friday, a job that was paying him 7 million dollars a year in exchange for getting his ass handed to him in the ratings.

One reason he reportedly left was money. He felt underpaid, and probably thinks MSNBC will come crawling back now that he’s flexed his might and shown how irreplaceable he is.

Or…

MSNBC is looking to find a new marquee star for its growing brand, and sources tell me their ultimate wish list is topped by none other than Alec Baldwin.
“He’s already part of the NBC family, has a huge fan base and is very respected for his long term passions for politics,” a network source tells me, adding that Alec is very high, perhaps even No. 1, on the wish lists of MSNBC bigwigs.

Even people who don’t agree with Baldwins politics (like me) freely admit he’s smart, funny, and charismatic as all hell, so suffice to say this would be a massive upgrade over that nerdy doofus Olberman. Olberman could have a story about the antidote for the jar of poison I just drank and I’d still just watch Pawn Stars and hope for the best.

1. SCUM 01/25/2011 17:48

F.A.G.

2. Bongo 01/25/2011 17:52

Where are all the bust outs? DDM where is my drink? Hey did all you get off the goverment cheese?

3. SCUM 01/25/2011 17:59

Whats up looser?

4. Observer 01/25/2011 18:00

Baldwin will need a gaggle of writers if he wants to give news “analysis”……

….unless he sticks to drunkenly cursing out 11 year old girls…..

…..people don’t go into acting because Engineering or Medicine was too easy…….

5. The Mildly Tanned Knight 01/25/2011 18:01

Do you suppose the Worst Person In The World segment will be replaced with Pete’s Schweddy Balls? I have to admit, I’d tune in for that!

BTW, Team America….greatest political satire movie in history!

6. rokan 01/25/2011 18:02

Poop.

Indianapolis is nice this time of the year.

Dirt, I’m on my way to Newark. Pick me up and lets go get some hookers and blow.

Bongo, are you still defending that pussy, Jay Cutler?

7. Observer 01/25/2011 18:02

….also….it’s likely that the 2012 elections will send Baldwin off to France…….

….where he was threatening to go the last time American voters showed any sense…..

…maybe he’ll do a call-in from gay Paree….

8. SCUM 01/25/2011 18:07

Larry King needs a job.

9. i hate you 01/25/2011 18:18

indianapolis is awesome if you like cold, windy, rainy, sleet and then suddenly a peak of the sun for 6 min a week.

i’m so wonely, wiving wif joust’s mom. she like suckie fuckie, with my rubber duckie duckie.

10. Rimbaud 01/25/2011 18:33

I wonder what Brenda thinks of Glenn Beck…

11. Rimbaud 01/25/2011 18:35

Observer, you voted for Bush 2x didn’t you? lol.

12. MrAdams 01/25/2011 18:39

Glenn Beck? Didn’t he play with the Yardbirds?

13. Boss B 01/25/2011 18:39

oh shit… bash one of the only voices of reason on cable tv… Hm… Dude must love Rush and the rest of the dickheads over @ Faux

14. MrAdams 01/25/2011 18:41

I voted for GWB twice myself, cuz I can’t stand those pussy Democrats. Like the cunt that is theoretically our new head nagger in charge.

15. Tweets that mention Alec Baldwin might replace Keith Olberman on MSNBC - What Would Tyler Durden Do -- Topsy.com 01/25/2011 18:47

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by ranj atkar, Adam, Ian Wallace, Craptacula, Celebrity Pepper and others. Celebrity Pepper said: Alec Baldwin might replace Keith Olberman on MSNBC: Keith Olberman is a prissy little dandy who divided his time… http://bit.ly/ecG0uS [...]

16. Tripod 01/25/2011 18:57

nobody in the right friggin mind would vote for a dhimmicrat.
    dhimmicrats are the party of the nignog

17. Observer 01/25/2011 19:05

Rimbaud……

…..George Bush……..4 times….

…who would you have recommended……fucking dolts like Mike Dukakis (do tax us) , Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and John Kerry……

are you fucking shitting me?

18. SCUM 01/25/2011 19:06

Nignog? Is that like eggnog but made with chocolate milk?

19. i hate you 01/25/2011 19:18

i prefer to ‘waste’ my votes on non-traditional parties. obs: given the choice would you vote for palin or fuck her? no waffling and bear in mind you will get ink on your dick.