Jessica Alba knows how to dress

By brendon January 26, 2011 @ 9:40 AM

Jessica Alba Out And About In Paris (USA AND OZ ONLY)

Jessica Alba is in Paris today for fashion week, and yesterday she went to a party for Gucci in this skirt that showed of her fantastic legs. Do French guys still wear those big Three Musketeer hats? And do they take them off when a pretty lady walks up and wave them down and bow? I assume they do. Hey. French guys. Could you be any gayer.

1. SomeoneluvsU 01/26/2011 09:48

Lets see….14 pictures of a girl in a trench coat, showing a little leg…

You might want to be careful throwing around the gay comments.

2. Tweets that mention Jessica Alba knows how to dress - What Would Tyler Durden Do -- Topsy.com 01/26/2011 10:05

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by verossimil, BP, Anthony mcintosh, antony widyatmoko, wwtdd and others. wwtdd said: the only way Jessica Albas legs could look better is if they were draped over my shoulders http://bit.ly/hrX7w9 [...]

3. uknowwhere2findme 01/26/2011 10:07

Brenda…you fucking f a ggola…you are as boring as the set of pictures…….

Someone….the other morning was -11 at my house…….My nipples got hard as soon as I stepped outside.

4. MrAdams 01/26/2011 10:15

This is why I am a proponent of “Global Warming”. If we all work together to create as much of those “greenhouse gases” as we can, this chick would be walking around without the coat. Fuck Al Gore.

5. Chicagoaniml 01/26/2011 10:50

So I was sucking this guys dick…and then he starts to play with my hair! What a F A G!

6. Douchebagjones 01/26/2011 10:52

wow french guys are gay cause jessica alba is sexy as all hell try not to drink so much antifreeze before you post your next story brenden

7. Dr Drew 01/26/2011 11:27

now those are a set of legs that could be used to fuck a guy to death, man that mouth still has ‘built for blowjobs’ written all over it.

8. Jessica Alba knows how to dress | Whats New Today With Celebrities!! 01/26/2011 12:04

[...] Source: http://www.wwtdd.com/2011/01/jessica-alba-knows-how-to-dress-2/ [...]

9. Reeses Feces 01/26/2011 12:16

Chicago, was it a twirl, tug or a noogie? Please be more specific.

10. i hate you 01/26/2011 13:25

i love her and wish stalking and restraining orders meant nothing in the eyes of the law.

11. Observer 01/26/2011 16:26

1/2 the chicks in France are wandering around naked and hairy……and we get pics of a fully clothed Mexican…….